Everlight Solar is seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Master Electrician. We are looking for a dependable, hardworking individual that is passionate about renewable energy and has a distinct talent for working in electricity.
The Master Electrician leads the teams in installing and directing the work of the electrical portions of solar installations' wiring, conduit work, sizing of wires and disconnects, interconnecting and other related tasks on either roof or ground-mounted systems. If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. We operate across seven states and are the leader in solar energy in every market we are in. Don't miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team!
- Participate in active project pre-planning and job preparation
- Manage material per job to ensure that teams have the correct material and that material check-out and check-in procedures are being followed.
- Lead and mentor a team of 2-3 apprentice electricians
- Company work truck provided
- High School diploma
- Master Electrician (MN) license
- 1+ year of Solar industry experience (preferred)
- Drivers License required.
- Have full range of mobility in the upper and lower body - Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to climb ladders and install conduits
- Willing to submit to a driving, drug, and criminal background check
- Possess all necessary tools to complete the work.
Status: W2 Employee
Salary: $140,000-$150,000/ year
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our recruitment team and receive updates via text and phone about your application. Everlight Solar is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age grounds (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
*Candidates must be able to pass a mandatory drug test and must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record for this position. If you are unable to meet these criteria please do not apply. No exceptions will be made.