Medical bills suck….so we did something about it. The Spot Team is passionate about changing the industry and how insurance is distributed, gone are the days of Go-Fund-Me's or going into debt after an injury.
Spot is the first-of-its-kind injury insurance that pushes our customers to get out and live more, whether they're running their daily errands or on a once in a lifetime adventure with the family. Perfect for people who have active lifestyles, lousy health insurance or no health insurance at all, we earnestly believe breaking a bone shouldn't break the bank.
Our team is set to double this year and we have no plans to slow down. This means you'll have lots of opportunities to take on new challenges and wear many hats. We care about your success and helping you grow to achieve your goals inside and outside of Spot.
We believe in the importance of culture and community and that teams thrive when working in alignment.
Key Values for This Role
- Critical thinker
- Analytical mind
- Attention to detail
Why This Role Is Important to Us
This position is critical as we grow and rapidly scale our marketing budget. You’ll be responsible for owning our digital channels, including educating our potential customers on Spot’s unique value proposition and why we’re a perfect fit for them, while maintaining our distinctive brand voice. You’ll have the opportunity to own multiple marketing channels and directly contribute to the growth of the company.
- Own digital marketing campaigns, including Facebook and Google, analyzing results and optimizing channels to drive new user acquisition
- Manage ambassador and influencer campaigns, including outreach, negotiating deals, and tracking performance
- Manage Spot’s affiliate network, onboarding new partners and working with current ones to optimize and grow their campaigns
- Manage creative and copy for digital ads, creating a framework for testing and optimization
- Analyze and report on performance across digital channels
Who You Are
- 6-8+ years of experience managing multiple paid channels, preferably for a startup/rapidly growing company
- You’ve scaled digital campaigns and budgets across channels, including Facebook, Google, and affiliates (ideally both managing in-house and working with agencies)
- You understand the value of developing, executing and optimizing marketing experiments and tests
- Creative thinker, always thinking outside the box and willing to try things that haven’t been done before
- Customer research, hard data and metrics are your go-to for backing up assumptions and assessing the efficacy of marketing programs
- You feel comfortable working independently and autonomously to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives
A Typical Day Looks Like
- Digging into live campaigns and making changes/optimizing where necessary
- Checking and reporting on results across digital channels and any live A/B tests
- Managing digital agencies and ensuring they have all information and assets needed to scale their campaigns while hitting their goals
- Organizing and synthesizing data for key trends to determine how we can improve growth and identify new opportunities
- Writing copy for new testing/campaigns and working with design team on creative assets
- Managing ongoing projects and making sure everything is on track
Things You Might Brag About
- Your experience working on influencer campaigns, maybe even with an influencer agency
- You’ve managed live event sponsorships and creative executions that stand out in a crowd
- You have an unbeatable combination of creative and analytical skills