|Marketing Coordinator (Remote)||Go
||Portland OR 04/25/2021 At Go, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing team. To build on this momentum, were searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to help us evolve. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position will span both consumer (end-user) and client (business) outreach. This is a highly collaborative role interfacing with creative, product and sales teams. Objectives * Assist in the development and implementation of the companys go-to-market strategy * Ensure all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals, identify improvements for processes, content, and lead generation * Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success * Assist in developing market research, competitive analyses and consumer trends * Share best practices, local marketing ideas and tactics with the team Key Responsibilities * Support the Marketing Director in evaluating the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing campaign performance metrics and generating insights * Interface with outside partner agencies (social media, PR. media) to coordinate activities and evaluate performance, provide tactical support as needed * Maintain an inventory of brand and sales materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed * Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership * Work closely with the creative team to assist in the creation and execution of client-facing communications strategy Skills and Qualifications * Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred, but not required * Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role * Hands-on experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing * Experience with consumer research * Experience working with data (reporting, insights) to drive marketing decisions * Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills Location * Team Go is a remote-first company. We hire from (almost) everywhere, and you can work from (almost) anywhere. * The Marketing Coordinator should be able to overlap significantly with Portland, OR (PDT, UTC-7) About Team Go We use technology to inspire and empower humanity, and to enrich real-life relationships with friends, family, and community because we believe in a world where social technology unites us and makes us happier. We started on this mission by putting together a team of people to fix social isolation and bring people together to do things they love. By looking at how people make plans with one another, we built the Go app around peoples existing behaviors: sharing plans with our friends, inviting friends to collaborate, finding time to hang out, and the last (best) part: making it all happen in real-time, in real life. We also want the local businesses in your community to be part of the conversation, which supercharges the Go app and helps you find what you love to do and do it with the people you already know.|
|Marketing Specialist||American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
You are known for your ability to be nimble and adaptable while beingstrategic. You balance this with a willingness torollup your sleeves to be tactical. You enjoy collaborating with many functional areas in an organization and alwaysdeliver outstanding customer service to your internal clients.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
The Marketing Specialist will plan, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns for select AAOS products, courses, services and related programs, as assigned. This includes working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure marketing objectives are met through the strategic and tactical integrated marketing communication plans; working with MarCom and AAOS Channels to execute deliverables; utilizing creative and operational resources within allocations and budget; using key metrics to assess if programs are meeting goals; and refining and tweaking plans based on metrics and results of programs.
The Marketing Specialist will support the needs of education, commercial solutions, and quality program/products, and additional areas, as assigned. Collaboration with internal clients and peers within the Marketing, Communications, and Membership department is critical. The Marketing Manager will be act as Marketo administrator, therefore, a solid foundation and working knowledge of Marketo is essential.
* Provide marketing planning and support for assignedAAOSproducts, programs,services,and projects. Developstrategicapproaches,applytacticalschedules,and craft creative strategiesfor marketing plans to achieve business goals.
* Responsiblefor overallmarketingproject management, including executing marketing plansandcommunications programs for assignedprojects on schedule. Provide day-to-day coordination of in-house resources and external vendors engaged in activities supporting assignedmarketing projects. Communicateand collaboratewith other AAOSproject and marketing staffto successfully marketassigned AAOSproducts and services.Standardize reporting of key performance metrics and analyze results to optimize campaign success. Including: Drafting creative strategies,developing promotional schedules,writingmarketingcopyfor various media, directing in-house/external creative, print, digital, and distribution vendors.
* Structuring the planning, development, implementation, versioning, deployment, and metrics of promotional email campaigns within our email automation platform (currently Marketo) which works with Personify, our Association Management platform.
* Managing project-related expenses, developbudgets, and maintain financial reportsin a manner consistent with AAOS policy.Preparereports, forecasts,and marketing recommendationsto assistAcademystaff with short and long-term budget planning.Ensure organization reporting throughPowerBIand dashboards are focused on key metrics that are meaningful to leadership and product owners.
* Preparing and/or coordinatingcompetitive marketanalyses, promotional recommendations, marketing strategies,campaignresults, and other context and topics to various AAOSstaff,committees, or governance bodies as necessary.
* Assisting in the internal planning and coordination to support any program/product planning at the AAOS Annual meeting, as well as any external society conference or tradeshow that may be needed to promote Academy offerings. Duties can range from planning, promotion, and budgeting related to the exhibit.
* Trafficking materials internally and externally to obtain approvals, and meeting production schedules through AAOS channels, including maintaining and updating time-sensitive assigned areas of the AAOS website (EpiServer); launching programs and products with PR team; content creation for member communications (articles, podcasts); social media; and/or direct mail
* Adhering to AAOS branding guidelines, help to develop, refine, maintain assigned program/product brand standards and ensure that they are followed in other AAOS channels
Exemplifiesthefollowingessential valuesof the Academy:
* Teamwork: Effective collaboration and team-focus to solve complex problems and drive innovation.
* Empowerment:The authority, information, and skills to make decisions and drive results.
* Accountability: Ownership of process and results that drive decisions and ensure implementation.
* Mindset of Growth/Continuous Learning: Focused on and invested in self and staff development to become more adaptable, making the Academy more agile, innovative, and sustainable.
* Up to 10 days per year
* 4-6 years of progressively responsible marketing experience with emphasis on education, membership, health care, and/or related products/programs
* Experience withautomation software platforms to deploy and manage email campaigns, list segmentation, and nurture campaigns (Marketo)
* Understanding and experience with content marketing strategies and using digital tactics to reach desiredoutcomes
* Demonstrated experience in conceptualizing and executing marketing plans, employing a variety media and vehicles in the integrated marketing communicationsmix
* Outstanding ability in written and oral communication, including promotional copy, presentation and report writing
* Excellent organizational skills and teamwork orientation
* Proficient with layout software applications; Adobe Suite preferred to do/coordinate basic design functions to size/resize images for email, banners, website, and PDFs
* Marketing technology knowledge needed email deployment, list segmentation, PowerBI reporting, website page creation and maintenance (Episerver). Target and retargeting paid ad knowledge, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and understanding of social campaigns experience
* Keeping current with best practices in email marketing and automation strategies
* Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Strategic Digital Communications
* Association experience, health care marketing experience, or business-to-business marketing
* Understanding of membership marketing
* Client services advertising agency experiencea plus
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing thefollowing:
-Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role, providing specific examples and experiences as proof points.
-Attach your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and any additional materials that support your application.
JOB CODE: HR/MM21
|Marketing Manager - Digital Agen...||First Call
||Missoula MT 04/02/2021 Position Summary Plan, manage and operate marketingactivities thatconsistentlygenerate new leads for First Call Web - a small Digital Agency serving Montana and beyond. Learn more here:Missoula Web Design, SEO, Branding, & Marketing Services (firstcall-web.com) (division of First Call Computer Solutions) Job Status: Full Time Pay: $45,000 to $50,000DOE Benefits: * Rich and flexiblemedical/dentalwith a Health Savings Account option.PaidVacation, Sick and Holidaytime * Retirement: 401k with 4% matchand discretionary profit sharing. * Certification assistance&continuing education benefits * Cell phone reimbursement * Paid parking * Kitchen, pool table,snacksandbean juice/wakey wakey/cupped lightning (coffee) * PersonalITpurchasingemployee discount * Team bonding events * Work-life balanceflexibility * Office / Work from home flexibility * GeneralWork Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F * Travel / Driver License Required:Yes (approximately 10-15% of work is in the field) Position Roles and Responsibilities * EstablishMarketingPlanto support First Call Web's business objectives. * Manageand execute theplan * Maintainalignment with the marketing budget. * DigitalInbound marketingexecution * Social Media Posts * EmailDrip campaigns * Blogging and other content posts * Website landing pages * Direct mail * Tradeshows / Association Relationships * Marketing slicks and handouts * Other events Resource Profile * Digital marketing experience * Project planning,managementand execution * Branding, positioning,storytelling * Creative juice * CRM, Inbound Marketing, Content Management Systems,Office, Creative Cloud etc. * Self-motivated * Discipline & focus * Professional appearance * Desire to help grow a small business - fire in the belly! *|
We've been featured in...