Well, okay, we'll present some New Year's resolutions. These come from a veteran writer, Jane Genova, on her Speechwriter-Ghostwriter blog. You'll find freshly minted resolves like:
- Don't allow anyone on Craigslist "to take our knowledge, insight or ideas without reimbursing us."
- Get out of comfort zones by trying fresh approaches to making contacts.
- Prune the old network every three months."
- "Publish more books for our own bylines."
- "Think less, observe more."
- Thank whomever "for being such an emotional mess." (Creativity can come from being distraught.)
Thus, Genova offers hard-earned insights for another slew of months.