We are looking for a marketing savvy and technical web site manager to support our online presence and digital strategy needs within our Wordpress web environments.
The Web Experience role is responsible for everything on our site including maintaining the company’s Wordpress website entities. This role would do everything from daily content and production updates to development of new sections and content to optimizing performance, tracking detailed marketing metrics, and owning the entire website lifecycle.
- Collaborate across Marketing teams to identify and Implement new capabilities, enhancements, and user experiences for new & existing webpages – from concept to completion
- Manage updates and optimizations via WPEngine and Wordpress for plugins and 3rd party web software, add-ons and applications pertaining to marketing
- Work directly with organic search engine optimization (SEO) consultants to manage SEO updates across web assets and implement new SEO content accordingly
- Work to develop appropriate KPIs for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting across all web assets
- Collaborate with Demand Generation team to help build out Pardot conversion-driving landing pages, templates and forms.
- Make on-going recommendations for improving site functionality, user experience (UX) and aesthetic
- Create, update, and edit PHP files for WordPress templates, feeds, and plugins
- Work in tandem with marketing designers and the Marketing Communications team to enhance the visual identity of our brand across web and digital entities
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Experience managing websites within a WordPress environment with WPEngine
- Experience with reporting on website performance and marketing metrics, including Google Analytics, site traffic, referral traffic for CRM/marketing automation platforms, lead capture and conversions, etc
- Hands on experience with all things frontend: HTML, CSS3, Sass, jQuery, and whatever comes next
- Experience with web content management; creating or updating web assets such as landing pages, blog content, headers and footers, PDFs and media, web banners, etc
- Familiarity with design and layout tools – Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus. Sketch and Zeplin application experience highly desired
- Understanding of implementing standard web design processes (concepting, wireframing, staging, styling, testing, production)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, experience with Pardot a plus
- Familiarity with robust email deployment and delivery systems
- Strong understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced, high-volume marketing environment.
- Knowledge and opinions on user experience across web and mobile platforms
- Accountable- Taking ownership of your projects
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Working closely with other teams and communicating well.
- Strong desire to Learn, grow, and have fun!
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Your web designs, sites and experience will speak volumes!
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.