Blue Federal Credit Union
|Title: Vice President of Marketing
|Location: Cheyenne, WY
|As the VP of marketing reporting to CMO you will be responsible for assisting in creating innovative marketing strategies that will build and enhance our brand, leading to increased awareness globally, be relevant and second to none. Our ideal candidate possesses communication and leadership skills, with proven success in traditional and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today’s marketing channels especially digital.
We are looking for a real- time, proactive leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level. You will lead a team of enthusiastic, experienced, marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards increased memberships and their positive experience.
If you are an experienced marketer able to lead and drive marketing and branding efforts to increase Blue’s aggressive awareness and growth targets, then Blue is the right place for you!
Must Have Talents:
- Extensive experience in developing and executing marketing strategies in line with the strategic vision of the credit union.
- Handles corporate communications to deliver a brand-consistent message.
- Creative and digital experience as well as expertise in leveraging social media to grow Blue’s brand
- Deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive growth.
- A marketing professional that understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
- Protect and enhance the brand to drive awareness so that Blue is seen as a leader in the financial services space.
- Implement measurable strategies that will drive hard revenue goals and increase awareness in the markets we serve and align with ROI
Brand Building and Story Telling –
- Execute on marketing plan that reaches targeted segments quickly and effectively.
- Mobilize the organization to “get the plan off the page” with efficiency and flexibility –measuring results and adjusting the plan to reach aggressive goals quickly.
- Prepare exceptional presentations which depict our unique current and future strategies.
- Align with peers and help drive the success of all associates at BLUE
- Participate in research to look for new break-through product ideas and ways to grow the credit union.
- Analyze the institutional and system-wide marketing reporting functions that track, measure and analyze performance as well as focus on providing recommendations for action/s)
- Provide direction to market and competitor analysis.
- Web Presence – Establish a best in class web presence that drives and supports aggressive awareness and growth goals.
Social Media –
- Continue to develop and strengthen Blue’s unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences.
- Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic, and that the Blue’s story is communicated with creativity and impact.
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand and drives growth.
- Assure that Blue stakeholders (staff, board and community) are rallied around the brand; ensure brand standards are maintained across all channels.
Awareness Building –
- Lead communications team to create a best in class social media presence that empowers stakeholders to spread the Blue brand virally.
- Lead the Marketing team in the development of innovative campaigns that increase quality fans and followers and turn them into loyal members.
Stakeholder Communications –
- Lead awareness so Blue is seen as a leader in the financial services space.
- Measure and manage recognition so that Blue is recognized for all the right reasons and world class member experience
- Execute innovative stakeholder communications strategies educate and inform current members about activities and accomplishments in an effort to deepen the relationship with our members.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.