About the Ad Council:
TheAd Councilis where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create change around the most critical social issues facing our country.
We've recently demonstrated our incredible power to mobilize the industry against COVID-19. Over the past year we've launched an unprecedented, multi-pronged COVID effort, working with multiple creative agencies to disseminate lifesaving information to the public. Collectively, these efforts have resulted in $395M in donated media, 58M engagements, 28M visits to coronavirus.gov to date.
About the position:
We are seeking a Vaccine Campaign Marketing Manager to help oversee the day-to-day operations for the development of multi-prong Ad Council communications campaign, with the overall goal of maximizing the American public's uptake of the COVID vaccine. We are seeking a full-time consultant to start immediately in February 2020, for a duration of 3-6 months (with potential to extend longer).
More specifically, the Vaccine Campaign Marketing Manager will:
- Help track and organize the development of marketing and educational assets (for TV, digital, radio, offline, etc) as they are produced, finalized, and distributed to media contacts.
- Be plugged into ongoing research and messagetesting to help translate insights into real-time updates across marketing materials.
- Help maintain ongoing resources such as PowerPoint presentations, internal tracking documents, and research briefs.
- Help track key pieces of overall project workflow, using the project management tool Asana.
- Help track expenditures of project as the marketing campaign is developed.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years of advertising and/or other applicable project management experience.
- Experience with managing multiple complex projects and workstreams concurrently.
- Self-starter who excels in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Spanish language fluency is a plus.
- Experience with Asana project management software is preferred.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
Attn: Talent Team
815 2nd Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017