Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 65-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is seeking a Marketing Technology Director to help lead and build upon a talented staff that has delivered nationally recognized work.
From a broader perspective, you will be charged with leading, inspiring and growing staff surrounding marketing and creative technology, sharing your knowledge across departments and helping position Luckie as an industry leader in digital experiences.
On a daily basis, you will be tasked with integrating the work of a technical team of developers, partnering with strategists, database engineers and analysts, creative directors, designers, digital production team and outside partners to ensure our interactive work drive widely successful business results.
Your role is to help envision, scope, and implement technical and digital experience opportunities that help shape the dynamics of marketing solutions using data to drive personalized and customized digital experiences.
You will leverage a variety of platforms and technologies to identify and define user experiences, simulate experiences within virtual environments, and prototype and implement various installations.
You are curious about all types of technology and appreciate how it contributes to a larger experience and marketing solution set.
When you see a marketing problem you ask yourself, “How would I make solve that with a technical experience and make it personal to the end user?”.
You understand technical and digital best practices and are knowledgeable in all that is marketing technology.
You love passionate collaborate with strategist, digital designers, and data nerds to identify opportunities and provide insights on emerging technologies.
- Support the aligning of marketing technology with business goals.
- Work closely with strategists, data nerds, creative directors and the broader interactive team to guide the interactive execution of projects from an interaction design, IA/UX, usability and development perspective
- Understand the power of our director of IT to optimize our infrastructure and processes
- Work closely with CEO, executive creative director, and interactive discipline leads to continually optimize our interactive offering in terms of staffing, process and internal education
- Collaborate with clients, strategy and account teams on projects across multiple industries
- Provide technology inspiration, thought leadership in application of technology in design, and innovative in solution approach
- Translate user needs into solutions using a variety of tools while being technically agnostic
- Identify, research, and recommend technology solutions, specifications, and requirements
- Develop for the needs of the clients and end users, understanding the balance between the two
- Collaborate with external technology and solution vendors
- Adapt to skills and knowledge to various projects and platforms
- Lead client marketing technology solutions including frequent client contact
- Present to both internal and external audiences to help educate, inspire and provide thought leadership on interactive technologies