We are looking for a talented Technical Marketing Copywriter who is the right cultural fit for this cross-functional, collaborative, playful, smart, and hard-working team. This person will need to be passionate about the technology industry and/or experienced working in it. They will develop messaging and content initiatives for both our software products, across multiple online platforms. They will drive creative and consistent messaging company-wide. This position will work within the marketing team and will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company to help define and disseminate the content strategy.
The ideal candidate is an extremely technical, creative, passionate, and dependable individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. A sense of humor and ability to bring life to what could otherwise be considered “dry” content is very important! This person must have the ability to define content needs and then successfully implement and execute a content strategy. The candidate must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively and have exceptional resource management and prioritization skills. Knowledge of the software industry is strongly preferred.
- Write documentation, release notes, website copy, blog articles and other content about the Axosoft and GitKraken products.
- Ideate—and write about—new blog article topics geared towards a highly technical audience of software developers.
- Work closely with the marketing department, customer success department, and sales department to ensure consistent messaging across all content; including product websites, support websites, blog, various collateral, campaign landing pages and emails.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
- Conduct periodic content audits and optimization strategies.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience working in—or writing for—software companies.
- Proven experience writing SEO rich copy in online formats such as web copy, blogs, and other online media.
- Comprehensive writing skills that enable you to convey key messages in a concise, user-friendly way that incorporates an approachable, fun, witty tone.
- Strong time-management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Experience with industry tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, HubSpot, etc. is preferred.
- Ability to work with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Axosoft strives to be in the top 10% of Arizona-based companies for compensation.
- Compensation includes salary, health insurance, stock options and many other company benefits.
- Annual reviews provide opportunity for merit-based increases and cash bonuses.
- If you are outside of the Phoenix metro area, Axosoft will pay for relocation expenses to move to Arizona.