ITIL. AWS and PaaS. Gartner frameworks. SOA. Scrum and Kanban.
Are we speaking your language? If so, then we’ve both come to the right place. Serendipity brought us here. Or fate. Or maybe it was this Technical Director job opening.
We’re looking for someone who can lead the architecture and delivery of applications that span multiple business lines and technologies. You’ll collaborate with teams on the development of technology road maps, standards and best practices. Our ideal human can roll up their sleeves to dive into the code and will hold the development partners to a high standard.
If your natural curiosity is egging you on to read more, maybe we’re meant to be.
Who You Are:
- You have experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams
- You’re a pro when it comes to custom application development, web technologies, portals, and mobile technologies.
- You’re familiar with web services and Open API development and design patterns
- You understand people and technology and how they interact (particularly through web/mobile apps)
- You can clearly and convincingly communicate your decisions and perspective
- You’re organized and like seeing things through
- You’re naturally empathetic (because you build technology for humans, of course)
- You’re passionate about innovation and evolving technologies
- You’re capable and confident, but humble, and you jump in and help when a need arises
- It’s also great if you have hands-on programming expertise with multiple languages
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic leadership of client engagements from a delivery perspective
- Develop technology strategy, architecture, and roadmaps for web and mobile applications
- Serve as our technical expert across multiple, simultaneous engagements, collaborating with project managers and internal and external teams to ensure successful delivery
- Cultivate highly functional teams
- Select and manage development partners both on-shore and off
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and internal teams to ensure alignment and determine implementation and technology strategies
Who We Are:
We’re a full-service, creative agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Psst: Please put “Technical Director” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)