Imagine. Create. Boil it down. Make it real. At Landor, that’s how we approach brand strategy.
We are currently seeking a Strategist to join our New York office. Could this be you?
Landor builds some of the world’s most agile brands - brands that thrive on change. We design for the future, in ways that make sense right now. We’re strategic experts and creative explorers committed to solving complex challenges. With smart tools and global resources, we examine the implications of every brand choice; create new experiences and open doors to opportunity for our clients.
Strategists at Landor are thinkers and doers who take ownership in translating data and the world around them into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients. They apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex brand and marketing issues. Working with multidisciplinary teams and clients, Strategists create lasting impact by demonstrating strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity in their everyday work.
Day to day…
- Assist in all aspects of research design, execution, and analysis
- Structure, analyze, and synthesize primary and secondary research to generate actionable insights
- Articulate hypotheses, insights, and points of view to facilitate the development of client work
- Fully own and lead work streams, understanding how they impact the overall project
- Produce and integrate highest quality end products such as client presentations
Business Development (10%)
- Work with others to conduct background research on prospective clients, create pitch and briefing materials, and formalize scopes of work
Landor Fundamentals (10%)
- Support and partner with others to create thought leadership, frameworks, and processes
- Create and own initiatives to define and strengthen our culture
- Take active role in recruiting efforts (e.g., identifying candidates)
- Become a source of new brand, design, and marketing ideas
What we’re looking for…
We need an excellent analytical yet creative thinker with an understanding of and passion for brand and business strategy. With 2-4 years of experience, you should be equally adept at managing the fine details while seeing the big picture. Your expertise in brand positioning and architecture gained while working in a brand, design, innovation and/or management consultancy would be extremely valuable for our clients. You should love digging in the data, assessing a wide range of information sources and zeroing in on the most salient points. You effortlessly balance thought and action, with unending curiosity and an insatiable appetite for problem-solving. You thrive amidst ambiguity and can pivot on a dime. Your finger is on the pulse of culture, technology and design. You’re both a collaborator and storyteller. Most importantly, you can see possibilities and help persuade your clients to do what’s right by proposing actionable solutions to their toughest brand challenges.
To learn more about what makes Landor a fascinating place to work, click here….www.landor.com.