|Alamo Colleges District is seeking qualified candidates for Strategic Communications Coordinator at Palo Alto College.
To learn more, please visit our jobs page at https://alamo.edu/jobs and search for req6184 under Staff Jobs.
Job Summary and Description
Within the Marketing and Communications Department, the Strategic Communications Coordinator provides support to improve the public image of the College and is responsible for creating and monitoring College communications, marketing, advertising, branding, media and public relations efforts.
Reports to the Director of Marketing and Strategic Communications.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or a closely related field or a combination of education, training and experience that equates to the required degree.
- Three years of experience in communications, marketing, public relations or media relations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Five years related experience (public relations, media relations, and communications).
- Experience writing for social media.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable through the organization’s insurers.
Motor Vehicle Report is required in addition to background check and drug screen
Alamo Colleges is an Equal Opportunity Employer