Operates video and/or still camera equipment in the studio or on location
Identifies and resolves production or project issues and problems
Manages multiple projects and works effectively within tight deadlines
Uses software/equipment to edit audio and video media
State Farm Creative Services is looking for a video director/cinematographer who has experience and expert knowledge of production theory and current trends in advertising, TV, film, and social media. The video director is responsible for creative leadership and setting the creative vision to support strategic project goals, a strong communicator to then guide the creative and production teams to implement and deliver on those needs, as well as the lead on set for to resolve any issues or problems the team encounters.
By working for a Fortune 50 Company with an in-house ad agency, an individual in this role can expect to work with a cross-disciplinary team on wide variety of internal and consumer-facing creative assignments to support our well-known and trusted brand.
- A minimum of 5 years of television and/or digital video production experience required
- Top-notch communication skills, initiative, accountability and team leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of creative personalities and motivate their best performance
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to exercise independent decision-making for artistic and technical decisions in the development of projects
- Ability to direct professional and non-professional talent
- Ability to operate camera and lighting equipment in the studio or on location
*A portfolio of work demonstrating video production and/or multi-deliverable production experience will be required.