|Title: Sr. Marketing Specialist
|Location: Saint Louis, MO
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for the marketing lead generation process from end-to-end. This professional will support the marketing and sales teams by identifying and qualifying leads. They will handle existing lead sources and be responsible for growing existing channels, as well as identifying new lead sources. This role will also take the lead on developing content to support lead conversion, including nurture campaigns, webinars, landing pages and long form content (whitepapers, eBooks, etc.). They will also assist with implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. They should be a highly motivated, self-starter that will help us develop a high performing demand generation program that delivers high-quality MQLs for our sales team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Build new and manage existing lead generation campaigns
- Craft and own the full lifecycle of a lead from the marketing side until it is passed on as an MQL to sales
- Create and develop content for lead conversion, including, but not limited to, email nurtures, webinars, whitepapers, eBooks, etc.
- Ability to monitor, track, analyze and report on lead channel performance
- Own the execution of lead nurture email programs in our marketing automation system
- Develop creative ideas and strategies to attract new leads for our sales team
- Meet ambitious lead generation targets each month
- Assist in the development, execution and analysis of search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- 2-4 years of similar B2B marketing experience
- Shown success at driving growth through lead generation
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience crafting and developing nurture campaigns using a marketing automation system (Autopilot, Marketo, etc.)
- Intermediate to expert Excel skills
- Mix of creative and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a Data-driven decision maker
- You see yourself as Self Starter – always hungry to achieve and learn
- You are easily adaptable – open to the change of a startup environment
- You thrive working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- You possess excellent communication and active listening skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have shown the ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
Added Helpful Skills:
- Experience with CRM/Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation software/Autopilot
- Experience with SEO tools, such as Moz
- Experience with prospecting tools
- 401(k) plan with Roth and Standard options
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Opportunity for professional development
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing.
We’re a fully remote company with a virtual office. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done. HiringThing's culture puts an emphasis on work-life balance. Get a sneak-peek of what its like to work at HiringThing.
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.