We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
As a Senior Manager in the ‘Digital Strategy & Insights’ group, you will have the opportunity to shape the creation of a best in class experiences on schwab.com; in terms of learning content, user journeys and paths to conversion. You will also be playing a key role in developing the analytics and reporting for key metrics on schwab.com, in partnership with the Analytics & Business Intelligence (ABI) organization.
This role will support the company’s future growth and is an opportunity to shape the customer experience of an iconic brand and to influence millions of investors in the decision journeys impacting their financial future.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver web content experiences that are modern, innovative, and mobile-optimized, are consistent visually and tonally with other site content, and use our new CMS and digital asset management system.
- Drive bottom-line impact by helping prospects navigate the schwab.com experience from learning content to shopping content
- Work with business stakeholders across the organization to:
- Understand customer journeys from learning to action and shopping
- Align site content based on insights into the customer & journey phases
- Develop & test the hypothesis to drive deeper engagement and increased conversion from learning traffic
- Help refine page templates to enable personalized content & dynamic CTAs
- Develop and champion best practices to influence new content development
- Providing thought leadership, strategic insight and clear communication (written and verbal) for the products and services you’re responsible for.
What you have:
- 7 years+ experience in B2C digital marketing, preferably in the financial sector
- At least 2 years of web content marketing experience with demonstrated ability to show ROI from content marketing
- Some background in performance / direct response marketing preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strategic marketing aptitude with keen consumer focus
- Analytical mindset with an ability for hypothesis-driven problem solving
- Understanding full-funnel marketing, journey mapping, and customer journeys
- Strong project management and execution skills leading complex programs and teams with representation across different parts of the organization
- Proven experience in Agile marketing environments, with the ability to drive rapid iteration
- Good understanding of website KPIs and reporting frameworks
- Adept at leading through influence
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.