The Senior Manager, Ad Operations is responsible for supporting the ZypMedia Operations team by overseeing day-to-day processes, managing teams, implementing strategy, opening offices and interfacing with the leadership team to help scale the operations team as the business scales. This person will also work closely with Media Strategy, Campaign Management, Analytics, and offshore teams to implement training programs, QA processes and jump in as needed to solve problems and provide backup. The overall goal of this person is to ensure that customer satisfaction is trending at a very high level with minimal delays and the team is meeting and beating all SLAs.
This is the most important position at ZypMedia as this person will play a key role in running the business and shaping the future of the company. This is a unique position where you will get first-hand experience in scaling a business from the ground up. This position requires a self-starter who is not afraid of taking responsibility and taking projects to completion with minimal guidance. Curiosity, problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn new things and be a driving force are all necessary to succeed in this position.
- Be the SME on all things Ad Operations – know inner workings of all teams, processes, and SLAs
- Create and improve internal operation processes
- Analyze data and trends to optimize various internal processes
- Generate product marketing material (internal and external)
- Analyze data to improve campaign performance and create blanket guidelines for analytics team
- Jump in and assist teams as needed to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, fulfillment issues, creative policing, customer complaints, and conflicts.
- Help grow offshore teams and implement training programs – site visits to offshore locations
- Identify inefficiencies across various teams and processes and work with leadership team to provide recommendations and solutions
- Create QA process and implement across all teams
- Lead the process to understand client and market needs and implement programs to achieve those goals
- Travel and represent ZypMedia with various partners and clients
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced: 5+ years in ad operations, client services, and team management
- Knowledgeable: 4+ years in digital marketing agency or publisher and ad tech platforms, SEM/SEO experience a plus
- Driven: Results matter and you get stuff done, you execute like an owner of the business
- Intuitive: You know your audience and are highly skilled written and oral communicator with the ability to formulate structured communications in a complex environment
- Agile: Ability to think and react quickly with a proven track record of managing multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects in a fast-paced growth environment
- Passionate: You are committed to delivering world-class client service
- Meticulous: You have a keen eye for detail, you know that details matter
- Team Player: Strong focus on collaboration and relationship management across multiple departments
- Local: Position is in San Francisco, CA