Donovan Connective Marketing
180 West Airport Road
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543
|Title: Social Media Specialist and Content Creator
|Location: Lititz, PA 17543
|Are you a marketer with a passion for social media? Do you live to connect with audiences and help brands become an integral part of consumers’ lives? Does bad content drive you crazy? If your head’s nodding, let’s talk!
Donovan Connective Marketing is looking for an experienced and ambitious Social Media Content Specialist and Content Creator to help take our food clients to the next level. In this role, you’ll be building social media strategies and creating thumb-stopping creative for our nationally recognized brands. If you’re hungry to jump in and help, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Create and execute effective social media strategies and content calendars to meet client goals.
- Collaborate on integrating social tactics into 360 campaigns.
- Help concept, facilitate and create engaging, creative visual social content in a variety of executions, from still images to videos, live streams to GIFs for use in the digital space.
- Attend photo and video shoots and assist Creative Director with creative direction.
- Be reactive to culturally relevant trends and social media innovations.
- Monitor and respond to social engagement on a day-to-day basis, as well as research consumer conversations and competition.
- Help plan and execute influencer campaigns.
- Analyze and report on content and campaign performance.
- Present campaign plans and reports to clients.
- Assist with new business pitches involving social media.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of hands-on execution of social media strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite or Sprinklr.
- Deep understanding of brand engagement, social media tracking and monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience developing creative and successful content.
- Experience within the advertising/promotion industry.
- Exceptional professionalism, project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly and in active collaboration with the agency account team and creative team, as well as ability to work independently across multiple projects.
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter with a positive attitude, a thirst for continued growth, and an eagerness to try new things.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under tight deadlines in an occasionally non-traditional work schedule.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Food or packaged goods marketing experience.
- A passion for food or a familiarity with the culinary arts, cooking/baking, or creating food-related digital and social content.
- Experience with photography, videography and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience running social ad campaigns.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.