About the Social Media Accounts Manager Position
Do you love social media and do you live in or near Sevierville, TN (or you’re willing to relocate)? We are looking for a Social Media Accounts Manager to be responsible for managing various social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram.
Our ideal candidate is a creative team player who has a desire to grow and learn new things. If you can self-manage, be creative and you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow, we may be a fit for you.
Social Media Accounts Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Creating clear, interesting and engaging social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels.
- Scheduling posts and tracking metrics to meet goals
- Working closely with team members and clients
- Learning basic Facebook and social media channel algorithms
- Basic proofreading and editing
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Insights and other tracking tools
Social Media Accounts Manager Requirements Include:
- Experience as a Social Media Accounts Manager or related field
- Familiarity with social media channels, like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Basic understanding of social media and how it works
- Familiarity with basic use of Mac computers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic proofreading, editing and spelling skills
- Willingness to take on projects
- Having an interest in the travel and tourism industry
- Being driven and motivated to learn and grow
- Availability to work 40 hours per week in our Sevierville, TN office location
A Little About Us:
- Established in 2009
- Listed on Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed environment
- Dedicated group of professionals who love to win and grow in business and life
- We serve some of the biggest and best clients in the tourism industry
- Innovative and unique problem solvers for our industry and our clients
- Office locations in Tennessee, India and Colombia
- Some benefits are available after 6 months of employment, including short term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement, paid vacation, sick leave and more. We do not offer health insurance.
- Our hiring process is as follows, if we think you are a fit:
- If we have any questions about your application, we will follow up and ask.
- A phone interview will be set. You will receive an email to schedule this.
- If the phone interview goes well, we will send you another email to schedule an in-person interview.
- If the in-person interview goes well and you are the best fit, we will make you an offer to join our team and grow with us.