|Title: Senior Writer - Content Guru
|Location: Atlanta, GA
Today’s brands must build stronger consumer relationships, not through mass marketing and loud messaging but by forming a genuine human connection with the customers they serve.
Consumers want real-time communication and expect personalized, in-the-moment experiences and excellent customer service. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey and leveraging the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
Luckie is hiring a Senior Writer / Content Guru
Looking for a writing grown-up who relishes the task of writing from a human perspective. A writer and content artist comfortable writing everything from web content to social posts to videos to ad campaigns. This person should also be highly familiar with the unique challenges of the pharma world as this position is in our pharma and healthcare group. You like working in teams. You love the smell of markers on a whiteboard. Understanding the role data plays in the process doesn’t hurt, either. Oh, and to work here you have to be smart and nice. We have a low tolerance for a**holes. We just want to do great work and have fun doing it.
- Partner with creative and multi-disciplinary teams to craft industry-leading digital and integrated concepts.
- Work closely with a diverse team from concept to execution.
- Present to clients and internal teams in a professional and inspiring manner.
- Be willing to write everything from social posts, blog posts, brochures and branded content to TV, radio and long form video concepts. We are a company of doers and leaders.
- Contribute to our brand communication in the context of projects, company strategy and community.
- A copywriting background with 6 to 10 years’ experience in an advertising or digital agency.
- Experience working on a pharma account(s) as well as in the healthcare space.
- Broad, integrated cross-channel and digital campaign experience.
- Knowledge of how to balance the responsibilities of a writer and content strategist.
- A portfolio showing breakthrough thinking, conceptual focus and smart strategy (put a link in the application/resume).
A relentlessly curious agency that truly believes customers are people first. Plus, we believe employees are people first and treat them accordingly. We’re a close-knit group of talented humans who love nothing more than working together to produce work that we can all be proud of, that work for our clients and pick up a few awards along the way. We are insights-driven and use data to focus the message, not destroy it. You’ll never be bored here as we have one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry. We have pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG, sports and financial clients who all need your best thinking. We have summer hours and a limited work from home policy. Plus, and this is usually the deciding factor for people, we have happy hours and bring your dog to work days.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Benchmark Rehab Partners
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Tender & True Pet Food
Catered Bowl Pet Food
Panama City Beach Tourism
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.