|DeanHouston Inc., a full-service business-to-business marketing communications firm founded in 1988 is based in Cincinnati, OH, with offices in Chicago, IL, Ontario, CA, and Shanghai, China. |
|Title: Senior Web Designer B2B
|Location: Cincinnati, OH
|DeanHouston, Inc., a full-service business-to-business marketing communications firm founded in 1988 is based in Cincinnati Ohio, with offices in Chicago, IL, Ontario, CA, and Shanghai, China.
DeanHouston has an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional integrated marketing communications and branding programs for our B2B industrial clients. How do we do it? By working very hard, putting our client's needs first, and doing whatever it takes.
DeanHouston specializes in assisting manufacturing companies increase revenue and net income through fully integrated, effective and efficient branding and marketing communications programs. We are highly experienced in helping companies align their branding and marketing communications with their business strategies. Offering a comprehensive suite of marketing services from strategic planning to tactical tools development, we serve as a powerful single source for our clients, creating compelling, efficient and strategically relevant communications that deliver a consistent image, message and personality to the global markets they serve.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic / Web Design or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in web design and development
- Extensive experience with Wordpress and other content management systems.
- Experience working with GitHub, Bitbucket or other online repositories.
- Proficient on Mac and PC systems, as well as Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment on multiple, concurrent assignments
- Exceptional customer service skills both internally and client facing
- Experience with backend web development technologies (PHP, .NET, etc.) a strong plus
Why you’ll love working here:
Resumes, including portfolio, can be submitted at www.deanhouston.com.
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past three years.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive work culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process.
- DeanHouston has 60+ employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients’ needs.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.