Brand Story Experts
|Don't just talk about it ... BE ABOUT IT.|
|Title: Senior Media Planner & Buyer
|Location: Bradenton, FL
|BSE Senior Media Planner/Buyer
Brand Story Experts - Bradenton, FL
Position Summary: The BSE Media Director is responsible for the planning of all media for BSE clients, in addition to research, development, and presentation of media plans and media buying for BSE. This position will lead the Media Department at BSE. This position will stay up to date on media trends, best practices and the ever-changing world of digital placements. This position will manage the existing media team as well as clients & will work to fine tune systems and processes to create an effective & powerful media department within BSE. We are looking for someone to take ownership of this department and create powerful media plans & partnerships that provide results for our clients.
- Provide consultative strategic direction to clients and identify appropriate programs and services to meet our client goals/needs.
- Oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for BSE clients.
- Negotiate cost-effective media schedules that maximize a campaign, place and maintain media schedules across spot television, spot cable, radio, outdoor, print and digital/programmatic.
- Develop media plans to include recommended media mix, budget summaries, flow charts, and added-value opportunities.
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients.
- Manage the BSE media team projects, serve as a mentor, and provide guidance/leadership to the Media Buying Assistant and the Social Team.
- Assist, guide & direct media training for Media Buying Assistant in all media.
- Lead the development of RFPs with various media partners across the country, present the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets. This includes webinars, conferences, etc. BSE will approve conferences throughout the year to stay up to date on current trends and best practices.
- Manage, review, and analyze client facing deliverables on a monthly basis.
- Evaluate and recommend target audiences, demographically, geographically and by behavior.
- This position will be responsible for all client interactive media buys across all digital channels including display, mobile, video, social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn), email marketing, and search engine marketing utilizing various pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA, etc.). **This position will have a support staff to assist in executing plans.
- Lead and guide the Social Media team to effectively produce social media campaigns that are meeting clients KPIs.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly campaign optimizations such as adjusting bids and budgets; shifting placements; adjusting targeting, etc.
- Troubleshoot any problems that arose across campaigns, projects, vendors, or platforms.
- Continually review media usage statistics and trends, using that information to drive marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain collaborative marketing process with BSE media team as well as clients.
- Present annual marketing strategies to clients.
- Report media evaluations to Operations Manager and Clients in the form of metrics and post-buy analyses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Must have 4 to 6 years experience in planning and negotiating traditional media with TV/Radio/Online Experience
· Must have online media buying and Programmatic experience
· Must have experience negotiating media based on KPIs such as CPP, GRPs, Reach, Freq.
· Experience in Strata preferred but not necessary
· Must have strong working experience with client budgets, excel & data analysis.
· Strong math/analytical skills
· Proven ability to multi-task on various accounts
· Strong ability to shift priorities quickly in a deadline driven environment
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.