Senior Marketing Project Manager Role: Develops, plans and implements projects required to attain the Credit Unionâ€™s strategic marketing goals. Represents and promotes the credit union to current and potential members. Provides internal sales staff with tools necessary for sales success. Provides department leadership in absence of CMO.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
45% Ensure successful delivery of routine and assigned projects that achieve marketing goals. Manage projects; research appropriate strategies, plan and execute marketing and communication tactics, integrate data for use in effective target marketing, and obtain reviews/approvals.
- 20% Ensure resources are managed properly and that projects are accomplished on time, within budget and in line with business objectives. Monitor performance and adjust tactics as required. Facilitate project closeout with campaign reporting, lessons learned/recommendations and maintain project documentation.
- 15% Use Member data to provide insight, member growth and information to the credit union.
- 15% Promote shared-learning, assisting other department personnel and providing intra-departmental support to advance the sales and project goals of the Credit Union. Support Marketing goals and objectives and performs other related duties and responsibilities as requested. Direct advertising and sales promotion in absence of CMO.
- 5% Ensure compliance with all regulatory programs including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control Program and Customer Identification Program. Assist other department personnel and perform other duties as needed
- 1. Schedules and manages projects so they are performed accurately, adhere to brand standards and are completed on time, within budget and in line with business goals.
- 2. Maintain confidentiality and discretion with regards to the Credit Union's members and business information.
- 3. Promotes a culture of team work among departmental and other internal and external business partners.
- 4. Participates in continuing education related to job expertise.
- 5. Completes required annual BSA/AML training with a passing grade of 80% or higher.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: Five years to eight years of similar or related experience.
- Education: Equivalent to a college degree and a professional certificate or a graduate degree.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be utilized for possible consideration.
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Other Skills: Must have good communication skills, including written, verbal, and public speaking. Must have sales skills and be self-motivated. Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, PageMaker, and CorelDraw software applications.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Tyndall Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.