Who is Arteric?
We're a digital healthcare marketing agency that's growing because of our exceptional people and values. Arteric develops the strategy and the software that drive pharmaceutical and biotechnology digital marketing campaigns and the functions that support these tactics. When people ask us what we do? We emphatically state, "We build web sites, mobile apps, and web applications for pharmaceutical and biotechnology brands."
We explore the boundaries of the possible creating life changing experiences through defect free software that works everywhere, every time. This is a tall order for most marketing agencies, but it is what we do every day, at scale. We are focused on connecting patients, care givers and healthcare professionals to the health information patients need to live longer healthier lives. Arteric accomplishes this at scale for blockbuster healthcare brands. Our websites and web applications are available in over 35 countries and 24 languages, we reach more than 6 million people per year. In 2016, we made more than 200 deliveries to our healthcare clients.
If you are seeking a challenge and you want to change peoples’ lives, come join Arteric. We are team of software developers and technologists turned healthcare marketers. We value a passion for learning and discovery, industriousness, rigorous honesty, and exceptional competency above almost all else.
We'll provide the opportunities and challenges that will catalyze your growth as far as your professional interests take you. Arteric is committed to helping people live longer, healthier lives, and that includes our own. Our value system fosters a focus on technical competence and innovation and rewards it with benefits that include generous paid-time off (PTO), incentivized disconnect time, and a close knit team spirit.
If you’re a master at managing multiple digital marketing projects and want to play a key role in a growing digital healthcare communications agency, send us your résumé.
The Position: Interactive Project Manager
At Arteric, the Interactive Project Manager (IPM) applies the most appropriate methods and technologies to coordinate, monitor, and manage multiple digital projects from inception to completion. Our IPM holds multiple parties accountable to their deadlines and distributes feedback provided by clients and the account service team. In addition to ensuring that Arteric delivers on schedule and under budget, the IPM also acts to maintain the uncompromising quality for which Arteric is known.
Our IPM must be an impeccable communicator (verbally and in writing) who clearly relays expectations, timelines, priorities, challenges, and new developments. Ultimately, our IPM helps us exceed our clients’ tactical and strategic objectives.
Built on a foundation of two decades of digital marketing experience, Arteric knows the critical role that top-tier project managers play in driving a company forward.
The Interactive Project Manager Will
- Create, revise, and execute project plans based on business requirements
- Create project budget and status reports
- Work with account, development, operations, design, and content teams to create project estimates and timelines
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to leadership and internal teams
- Lead internal and external status meetings while effectively capturing, storing, and distributing next-action steps
- Communicate all issues, bug reports, and change orders to leadership
- Coordinate internal reviews and implementation-related quality assurance/quality control efforts and review all work before the work is delivered to the client
- Document lessons learned, update best practices, and share this information with internal teams
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and record primary decisions and action steps for strategic/creative thinking for ultimate delivery to clients
- Lead daily standups
- Maintain the hygiene of our JIRA task tracking workflow
- Ensure all team members understand where to accrue time
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- 2+ Years of experience managing web site or mobile app development projects
- Experienced in agile and waterfall methodologies for software development and can jump between the two depending on customer need. You’re also open to a hybrid methodology
- Experience with JIRA, time-tracking software, or similar project management tools
- Balance evolving requirements related to budget and scope
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and budgets
- A keen understanding of Web-based project management
- Open minded and learning oriented
- A proven team player with the skills and desire to help our clients WIN
- Detail oriented and a master of verbal and written communication (Excel and Word)
- Project management certifications (PMP, ScrumMaster, or PMI-ACP) and other proof that you're ready to help Arteric succeed is a PLUS!
I Love Arteric!
We make it easy for you to enjoy life inside and outside of work. We have a generous paid-time-off policy that mandates unplugged time off (bonuses are paid for disconnecting), 100% paid employee medical insurance, 401k retirement savings plan with employer contribution, profit sharing, long- and short-term disability insurance, vision, dental, and more.
You Might Be "the One" If...
- You have experience in a fast-paced digital agency environment
- You live to create experiences that improve people’s lives
- You’re passionate about working with others to discover solutions to business challenges
- Being part of a winning team is more important than achieving individual glory
- You want to grow with a company and dominate the market
- You want to work in a bureaucracy-free environment with an elite team
- You want to take smart risks and produce outsized wins
- You don’t accept mediocrity; you need to deliver an amazing product and won’t stop until it’s completed
- You want to inspire and be inspired
Arteric is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status.