Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We're looking for a new team member to join our healthcare/pharma industries team and support leadership in establishing and managing meaningful long-term relationships with our clients, our teams and our vendors. You'll be an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
As a Senior Engagement Manager (Senior Account Executive), you’ll be:
A rock star – successfully cultivating client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes and key personnel changes
An expert – all-knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with workflow and Project Management teams
An amazing multi-tasker – really, we don’t know how you do it all!
- Opening jobs, presenting work estimates to client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast)
- Reviewing work prior to presenting to client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Partner with team on legal submissions and ensuring final approvals are received prior to launches
- Preparing written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested); attending and often leading regular status meetings
- Coordinating monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending
- Developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations
- Proactively looking for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously with managing up to manger, SBU leadership and senior agency leadership
A team player – working closely and collaboratively with Workflow/PMO, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Strategy, Creative, Development and Production