Aptive is hiring a Senior Digital Media Buyer to be a part of a dynamic team working across a range of federal government strategic communications, advertising and outreach programs. The Senior Digital Media Buyer will lead digital marketing strategy, execution and analytics to deliver tactical and operational marketing outcomes on on customer digital advertising projects.
- Design and execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns using a programmatic DSP, Google Ads, paid social, native ad platforms
- Conduct media, industry and audience research to develop compelling, accurate and targeted advertising and marketing plans
- Be the day-to-day contact for media vendors and aid in the management of general media department solicitations
- Issue purchase orders for each approved media insertion or placement
- Cross-reference and approve all media invoices to be processed and ensure timely payment
- Conduct buying, negotiating, implementation, optimization, and tracking analysis against established Key Performance Indicators for digital marketing
- Maintain updated media orders (cancellations, changes, etc.) and distribute updated orders
- Seek new opportunities within digital to stay ahead of the curve, enhance individual/team/client learning, and improve client campaigns
- Manage relationships with PSA vendors to ensure widespread distribution across TV, Radio and Out of Home platforms
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify campaign trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on these insights
- Present digital media recommendations to clients
- Train and develop junior digital media buyers
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital paid media buying role at an agency – ideally covering display, video, native, and social.
- Experience with Sizmek, Centro Basis, DoubleClick Campaign Manager or other similar platforms
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization across platforms, including Google and Bing Advertising
- Recent experience working with innovative digital media vendors including but not limited to Groundtruth, MiQ, Digilant and more
- Experience purchasing TV placements across various channels, including cable, broadcast and ConnectedTV
- Established relationships with vendors and a proven track record of receiving added value on purchases
- Experience using web analytics tools, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, SproutSocial
- Exceptional analytical, data interpretation, problem-solving, and decision making capabilities
- Google AdWords certified
- Bachelor's degree (Communication, Marketing or Advertising a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Aptive is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Veterans and members of the Reserve and National Guard are highly encouraged to apply.