The Senior Digital Analyst supports the Gamut and CoxReps digital sales efforts by preparing, presenting, and consulting on digital performance analytics. At a micro level, analyzes and consults on campaigns for clients and agencies. At a macro level, analyzes and consults on digital verticals, products, targeting and media tactics to inform the digital sales business. Is a subject matter expert in digital performance.
- 60% Prepares micro (campaign level) and macro (success stories; case studies; product analysis) post campaign analytics on campaign results using several digital analytics tools and software products.
- 20% Consults on performance analysis to inform the media strategy and digital sales specialists on digital performance information.
- Report pulling – identify the appropriate data to include in the analysis.
- Analysis – analyzing the data to find patterns, trends, and stories.
- Preparation – organizing the data into a story that is designed and client facing.
- 5% Presents campaign analytics to clients, agencies, and sellers.
- Review the analysis and story with the seller to collaborate on client presentation.
- Either on teleconference or in person, present the data, analysis and observations + recommendations to the client.
- 10% Provides [beginning to advanced level] training on digital analytics and performance related topics.
- Prepare training deck and materials and topics
- Organize the training logistics
- Present the training, gather feedback and respond to follow up requests for information.
- 4% Think tank / brainstorming sessions: special projects such as Domo Dashboarding and brainstorming around digital product marketing and performance marketing.
- Collaborate with media strategy, ops, marketing, insights, or analytics staff on ideas for new analytics products, RFP responses, or other.
- Prepare information for collaboration
- Prepare presentation of topic at hand.
- 1% Brand study execution and set up.
- Collaborate with brand study vendor to set up the study;
- Report on the study.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL DEMONSTRATE:
- Decision making with the sense of urgency needed to stay ahead of internal/external client needs. Has a “get it done” attitude that persists regardless of obstacles.
- Consistently looks for ways to make things better through identifying opportunities to increase individual and organizational performance or results. Even in the face of disappointment and/or adversity, remains solution-oriented. Statistical “power user” able to find, aggregate, analyze, and manipulate data across multiple channels and sources to optimize the approach to targeting and developing media strategies and determining effectiveness.
- Demonstrated project management skills; committed to meet defined goals and timeline.
- Experience with SQL, DOMO, Tableau, or other data programming languages/visualization tools is a strong plus.
- Attribution modeling, data integration, DMP experience a strong plus.
- 2+ years experience in digital trafficking, ops or analysis