Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency! In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences.
We're out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do — it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Diageo, and Life is Good — all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking a Senior Creative Director who is hands-on and stimulated by a fast growing environment. Someone who is highly conceptual and strategic driven, who can lead, develop and grow a collaborative agency in the development of high-impact activation concepts that are compelling, on strategy and on-trend.
The daily responsibilities:
- Connect and communicate with a variety of experts both within and beyond the creative
- Motivate, inspire and bring out the best of each team member and maximize their skill-set
- Keep track of the timeline of multiple projects at different stages of completion
- Contribute to the daily execution of the workload
- Present work to internal and external parties and communicate their feedback to the team
- Review the status of campaigns/activations with your team
- Work/collaborate with leaders of different disciplines within as well as client
Key things you'll need to be able to do:
- Lead creative teams from vision to execution
- Understand the business objectives of campaigns and communicate them to the creative team
- Drive and manage the ideation sessions internally or with the client
- Pitch ideas effectively internally and to the client
- Direct the creative function so that the team environment, culture, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, support the strategic goals and company brand
- Help develop and guide the career path of individual creative within the organization
- Manage budgets
- Ensure the team consistently operates in an efficient/profitable way to deliver the highest quality of creative output
- Deliver strategic solutions to help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives
- Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, tone, messages and rationales
- Collaborate, co-lead the creative and account management process to delivery on client needs
- Writing and presenting cohesive and persuasive campaign/activation proposals
- Manage the evolution of the agency's technology needs and digital marketing capabilities
- Lead the process of marketing/concepting/designing /interactive/web/video/motion graphics and post production
- Ensure the professional development and readiness of the creative team
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus f ull benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, unlimited PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.