Reports to: Creative Director, Copy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a resident expert on the client’s business and purpose along with all industry and competitive issues.
- Define, uphold, and drive a vision for the work.
- Lead concepting and copy for integrated campaigns from start to finish, with minimal supervision.
- Write an awesome TV spot—or an awesome tweet.
- Challenge the work, push for the big ideas, and improve the work.
- Sell your ideas to senior agency execs and to clients.
- Ensure that produced work delivers on client objectives.
- Foster and maintain tight, effective, collaborative relationships across the agency and with clients.
About Smith Brothers Agency
Smith Brothers is a digital-forward, performance-based marketing agency focused on the Consumer Package Goods industry. The agency develops cross-channel campaigns for leading national brands such as Heinz, Del Monte, Nestle, JM Smucker and Red Bull.
Based in Pittsburgh, we also create award-winning work for highly regarded local companies such as PNC, Primanti Brothers, UPMC and Mine Safety Appliance.
We aim to deliver inspiring ideas that grow brands, and we’re equally serious about our rooftop tailgates and karaoke. To get a sense of our smarts, work and culture, visit us at www.smithbrosagency.com, http://blog.smithbrosagency.com or via the usual social channels.