You are the ring leader. The extractor of ideas, big and small. The facilitator of the sorts of concepting sessions that change lives—and campaigns.
You are seriously innovative, consistently upping your creative game at any chance you get. You’re comfortable presenting work to executives, swatting away questions with thoughtful, smooth and honest answers.
You lead us and our clients to do the best work possible, no matter the circumstances or the budget. You live for it, love it and are able to stay positive—especially when your team needs you to be the silver lining when there may be no other.
You challenge your team and yourself in only the best of ways and you fully understand that killing it at redpepper will mean pushing what’s possible in this industry—and you really, really like that.
Speaking your language?
Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years of hands-on experience creating exceptional brand experiences in print, broadcast, video and digital.
- You have 5+ years of experience at an agency in an art director role or similar.
- You are a highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interaction design.
- You have experience working collaboratively with designers, copywriters, photographers, videographers and UX strategists to build great brand and user experiences.
- You have experience working directly with clients and a core understanding of relationship management.
- You are passionate about growing yourself and those around you — AKA, someone who will contribute to and enhance our culture.
- You have a strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and a keen interest in the latest design trends, technology, and social media.
- You might have a bachelor’s degree, which would be swell, but your portfolio and personality truly matter most. We’re humans seeking another human — not a piece of paper.
- Your attitude is positive, even in high-stress situations such as a hippopotamus stampede. You could find a silver lining in that, right? Of course you could.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll perform as a conceptual thinker who consistently kicks ass at ideating and executing both campaigns and campaign pieces.
- You’ll lead creative efforts for clients while working with internal departments to produce amazing results.
- You’ll communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity.
- You will happily vow to make an effort to share creative thinking and enrich our culture with every opportunity you get.
- You’ll act as a liaison between Creative and the well, less-Creative.
Who We Are:
We’re an integrated advertising agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to email@example.com. (Psst: Please put “Senior Art Director” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)