Senior Account Executive, Mobile Advertising & Marketing
Position has the option of being located full-time at our client’s office in a suburb of Nashville, TN or in our Atlanta office with frequent travel to Nashville.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive, Mobile Advertising & Marketing
to work on Retail mobile marketing strategy, initiatives, projects, and campaigns. This position will provide daily project management support, thought leadership on the mobile/app landscape, and will have direct communication with the client.
The Senior Account Executive will manage clients, provide project management and thought leadership, and assist in business development. Must be able to develop and maintain client relationships, communicate professionally and persuasively with executive-level client staff, and encourage a collaborative approach with inter-departmental team members.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primary client contact for day-to-day project management for mobile initiatives.
- Responsible for advising the client, sharing best practices and shopper insights, implementing the clients’ brand marketing strategies and the execution of mobile advertising and marketing collateral.
- Write creative briefs and be able to effectively advise internal account and creative teams.
- Have a thorough understanding of client brand/shoppers/standards.
- Able to manage timelines, calendars, and use planning tools.
- Coordinate the process of each client project, approve creative deliverables and present them to client for approval.
- Manage client’s expectations and communicate agency turnaround time for deliverables.
- Create and manage production schedule for all mobile digital assets requested by client.
- Negotiate timelines and ensure all deadlines are maintained.
- Release all assets to the client and inform creative and development teams of approval or changes needed.
- Work closely with Atlanta Digital Team for project management, defining specific needs of the business and identifying additional areas of client service.
- Maintain current knowledge of mobile industry trends and developments; proactively share best-in-class insights and observations with the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a Social Science preferred.
- 5 years experience in digital account management, mobile focus.
- Experience working on Retail mobile advertising, apps, SMS.
- Technically savvy and comfortable working with and communicating about mobile technologies to both Marketing and IT teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Meticulous organizational, analytical, and strategic planning abilities
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook/Express with the ability to learn new computer systems.
PureRed/Ferrara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background checks are performed on all new hires and required by the agency.