Senior Account Executive, Digital- Social Impact & Philanthropy
New York , United States
BerlinRosen, one of the nation's leading progressive communications firms, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Social Impact & Philanthropy team in the New York office.
BerlinRosen's Social Impact & Philanthropy team is at the forefront of the progressive movement, helping organizations fight for racial justice, criminal justice reform, LGBTQ equality, reproductive justice, the right for all to vote, and a fairer economy. We work with major progressive organizations to change the narrative around decisive issues, shed light on unseen crises, champion creative policy solutions, and help marginalized communities. We are storytellers, campaigners and organizers eager to better our world.
This position requires at least 3-4 years of experience in digital communications, online organizing or related field. A successful candidate for this mid-level role will be able to devise digital and social media strategies, manage complex projects, write for different mediums in various voices, and leverage digital media across a range of clients.
As a member of this team, you will:
- Project manage and execute digital engagement campaigns for top social change advocacy organizations and foundations
- Develop and execute content strategies to support strategic campaigns
- Help organizations that may be digital novices assess their needs and identify strategies for strengthening their digital work, including analyzing key metrics
- Proactively propose creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goals
- Train clients and BerlinRosen colleagues on digital best practices and trends
- A professional with at least 3 years experience managing and executing digital campaigns and have strong skills with social media analytics
- A confident presenter, communicator and writer, with experience writing for the web (website copy, social media posts, articles, etc.)
- Experienced with coordinating—and winning—rapid-response, news-cycle-driven campaigns for social change
- Fluent in current digital communications trends, including the latest developments in digital tools to pursue social change
- Passionate about American politics and digital engagement around complex political issues
- Have impeccable attention to detail and analytical thinking
- A strong leader to help your team stay on track to advance the work and hit deadlines
- Able to cultivate trust with clients and manage day-to-day relationships
- A collaborative teammate who can handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Bonus if you are:
- Experienced with the basic concepts of digital marketing, including organic and paid social media strategies
- Experienced managing media engagement for both rapid response and long lead stories
- Experienced producing digital media (photo editing, basic principles of graphic design, basic HTML, video/audio editing)
- Fluent in Spanish
At BerlinRosen, we're committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and BerlinRosen is committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.