119 South Main Street, Suite 300
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
|Let's go to work.|
|Title: Senior Account Director
|Location: Memphis, TN 38103
|Oden, a Memphis-based B2B marketing communications firm, is seeking a senior account director with experience in account team leadership and development. This professional will serve as account team leader with responsibility for service, growth, and development of several Fortune 1,000 clients.
The ideal candidate will: provide inspiration, strategic vision, and direction for the team; possess senior marketing communications experience; have the skills to lead multiple client relationships; operate with an understanding of ever-evolving client needs and the importance of staying ahead; and be committed to driving profitability and growth. Demonstrated leadership skills are a must.
- Provides direction and guidance to clients in developing brand strategies.
- Serves as lead strategist in the planning and implementation of traditional and digital communications and tools to strengthen and grow the brand.
- Collaborates with creative and technology leads to deliver solutions that are on target with client needs and expectations.
- Possesses strong strategic and negotiation skills, with the ability to plan and present agency work/proposals and rationale.
- Stays apprised of client brands, products/services, company developments, financial drivers, business goals, evolving technologies, and competitive landscape, as well as trends in branding and marketing.
- Proactively communicates with team and clients to gather information, provide project updates, and obtain feedback and approvals.
- Develops, builds, and maintains relationships with clients at multiple levels, particularly with decision makers.
- Participates in Oden’s targeted business development process.
- Leverages expertise, skills, and experience to develop and grow account team skills and abilities.
- Takes overall responsibility for account financial management and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, advertising, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Ten+ years’ professional marketing experience; a proven record of accomplishment leading and developing account teams.
- Agency experience essential.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, write, and present marketing plans and strategic communications effectively.
- Experience delivering digital and marketing solutions in a B2B environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment of building and sustaining client relationships.
- Proficient in current business communication technologies.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.