Wonderlic, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Vernon Hills, Illinois, and a founding member of the Association of Test Publishers.
We provide businesses and schools with a comprehensive library of highly regarded assessments and surveys for each phase of the hiring and student selection process. In our 80 year history, we have delivered over 200 million assessments and surveys for more than 75,000 organizations, government agencies and accrediting bodies.
In addition to our many clients, the NFL Scouting Combine incorporates a wide variety of tools to evaluate the physical and mental acuity of potential NFL players, including on-field skills, speed, strength, quickness, reliability, personality, and cognitive ability. The NFL Combine has used Wonderlic test scores to assess cognitive ability as part of its athlete evaluations since the 1970.
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for our business. Your work will span various ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn. You’ll produce positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion. Additionally, you’ll support our SEO optimization efforts by identifying and implementing SEO strategies and tactics to support growth of organic traffic.
• Work closely with the rest of Marketing team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, SEO efforts and social media promotions are driving lead and conversion goals.
• Account management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Manage SEM campaigns based on critical KPI's such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics.
• Create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to website.
• Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data.
• Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
• Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
• Support SEO efforts by helping to implement SEO best practices while tracking, optimizing and increasing desired organic traffic.
• Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
• Format and prepare periodic search reports for internal clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint decks.
• Present relevant data weekly and monthly.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelors' Degree in marketing or advertising, or related field
• 2+ years PPC/SEM/SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• The ability to work both within a team and independently
• Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics
• Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
• Google AdWords Certification a plus, but not required
• The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, innovative team player
•Business-to-Business experience is highly preferred
- Kissmetrics, Visual Website Optimizer, Hootsuite, Wordpress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Act-On or similar marketing automation platform
- A/B and multivariate testing
Why you want to join the Wonderlic team:
- Competitive base salary
- Casual work environment (including jeans every day)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits and more
- Paid Time Off
- 401K + Generous Company Match
- Flexible hours and work life balance