Quality Archery Designs is a leading manufacturer in archery accessories since 1992. Quality is not just part of our name but our mission. We continually strive to provide customer service which is second to none through our product and our people. As our company continues to grow and expand in this passion driven industry we are looking for self motivated and driven individuals that can handle the rigorous demands and timeframes of an innovative company always striving to maintain our position at the top.
Position: Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience considered
Responsibilities & Accountabilities (but not limited to):
This person must be extremely organized, disciplined, self motivated and show thoughtful initiative in improving the department and keeping the Marketing/Sales department on task, scheduled and organized. This person will be responsible for:
· Manage databases and related technology to include ecommerce
· Coordinate corporate travel, events and tradeshow participation
· Maintain website, social media content for relevance in the industry
· Oversee site success with Google analytics tool.
· Assist in order entry for accounts
· Manage VIP, promotional, editorial & marketing product distribution
· Manage out of office notifications & communications for Marketing Director & Sales Manager
· Maintain calendar, contacts, voice mails for Marketing Director & Sales Manager
· Develop, organize, plan and assist in Sales & Marketing Strategies
· Working with Marketing Director & Sales Manager to create presentations across a broad spectrum of media to include power point, print, electronic and social
· Develop intern talent in marketing and administration disciplines
· Investigate industry news
· Function as Marketing & Sales primary administrative contact
· Update & communicate news to enhance member’s value properly.
· Maintain routine activities for Marketing & Sales.
· Follow and research return on investment resulting from media engagement
· Liaison with sponsorship, editing and VIP relations
· Coordinate audio video productions
Software requirements: Microsoft Office, All Orders, QuickBooks and knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus
Minimum Experience: Some prior experience as an executive/administrative assistant
Personality: Must possess excellent time/project management, office/departmental management and communication skills. Must be able to multi-task many projects from start to completion with excellent organizational skills.
Position Reports To: Global Sales Manager
Deadline for resume submission: Position will remain open until filled.
Salary range: Negotiable based on experience, education, & training. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In an effort to promote a healthy lifestyle and work environment QAD INC is Tobacco free