|Title: Sales/New Business Development
|Location: Inverness, IL
|This is a business development and sales position for a true hunter. We’re looking for an experienced biz dev salesperson who loves to find, pitch and close, and then go find more. You know you’re good at what you do and you love doing it with passion and vigor! You can talk about your sales successes and still be humble, attentive and engaging because you know a big ego is a turn-off. One of your best assets is your ability to identify opportunities as well as the experience to find a way to get in front of it.
If you thrive on solution selling, meeting people, know how to shake a tree, make connections, build relationships and pursue real opportunities, you’ll love our agency. You’ll be part of a dynamic biz dev team generating revenue with new clients. You’ll have access to our top creative people for support and added credibility. But you’ll carve your own path by tapping your personal network, researching industry segments and company profiles, follow up on trade journal and media leads to identify new opportunities, and work with our leadership team to keep your focus and energies on building sales from a list of targeted clients.
About this sales position:
Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related subject preferred
8+ years sales and business development experience, preferably with an agency specializing in digital, event, marketing and/or creative /PR.
- Ability to easily demonstrate and communicate previous successes
- Business-minded, solution seller familiar with creative services
- Self-starter with a track record of building relationships, winning and retaining contacts
- Excellent communicator (both verbally and in writing)
- Solutions-focused thinker and ability to confidently make recommendations
- Ability to seek out and develop winning opportunities, proposals and responses to RFPs
- Personable and works well individually and as part of a team
- Open-minded, willingness to take and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to stay focused on building sales pipeline and winning new business
- Proposal and project-based budgeting and financial management skills
- Salary plus earned commission and eligibility for qualified bonus
- Generous benefits package
- 401K Contribution
- Annual vacation/wellness and training
- Flexible work/home time
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.