The Dyrt is seeking a Sales Executive with a passion for the great outdoors and respect for beautiful technology. This person will accelerate our sales process with corporate clients and help identify new partnerships. We’re looking for a salesperson who is also a great coworker— someone with humor, passion, flexibility and the desire to innovate.
Who We Are
We’re successfully changing the way 50+ million Americans search for campgrounds, just like Yelp changed the way we look for restaurants. Through user-generated reviews, The Dyrt is building an ever-expanding database of campgrounds across the country, making it easy and enjoyable for campers to find the information they need.
The Dyrt also works with outdoor product brands on various campaigns to build community and increase sales. The Dyrt provides the perfect platform for brands to engage with outdoor enthusiasts and dramatically extend their reach.
Who You Are
You are a brave and experienced, detail-oriented sales professional who thrives in the madness of startup life. You understand the relationship-building sales approach, and you live by detailed tracking in Salesforce. You’re knowledgeable about the outdoor industry, and you’re looking for a sales role that involves close collaboration with an enthusiastic team.
We’re Looking for People Who:
- Have 3 to 6 years experience selling software and/or custom digital agency work
- Are able to integrate knowledge across multiple discipline, including cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Have solid experience customizing and leveraging Salesforce
- Have flexibility—As a small team working to deliver ambitious products, plans can change quickly
- Strong comfort level using and building out Salesforce CRM
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel (20%)
- Love the outdoors—Our goal is to make it easier for people to have great experiences in the great outdoors. We’d love if you were also one of those people.
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Work with Marketing team to ensure consistent lead generation
- Cultivate—and develop—relationships with new prospects to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Drive sales, consistently close deals, and systematize our sales process through Salesforce CRM
This is not a telecommuting position. This is a full-time regular position in our Portland Oregon office. Greater Portland area applicants will be given first consideration.