Who We Are:
Guest Supply is a leading global manufacturer and distributor to the Travel and Leisure industry, providing products to over 25,000 hotels in 88 countries. Rapidly approaching a billion dollars in annual revenue, Guest Supply has grown its' business by over 200% in the last 7 years. Guest Supply is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco. Sysco is a 50 billion dollar, industry leading, global food and beverage distribution company, employing hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide and home to the 13th largest sales organization in the world.
Seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, hard-working, analytical and creative candidate to join our Global Brand Amenity sales team as Director, Global Brand Amenities.
Would you like to be part of a Fortune 100 company? Would you like to be a part of a company whose strategic business initiatives have propelled it to the forefront of the Travel and Leisure Industry? If so, we have a unique and exciting sales and marketing opportunity for you at Guest Supply, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco.
As the Director of Global Brand Amenities you will work directly with our largest accounts to grow revenue and profits through the sale of personal care amenities to the Lodging industry. In addition, you will work with many global retail beauty and cosmetic brands to expand those brands into the travel size market and sampling through global lodging customers.
If you are passionate about cultivating relationships, driving results, and have demonstrated experience with large customer sales management, as well as brand development or marketing, we'd love to hear from you. At Guest Supply, you can have a career that challenges your intellect, builds your business acumen and develops you personally and professionally. Be a part of an organization that serves the world's top hotel chains and independent properties through product design and development, world-class manufacturing capabilities, distribution, and service and support to over 25,000 hotels in over 100 countries. Trust Guest Supply to be a partner in building your career.
- Act as primary corporate contact with assigned global customers.
- Maintains, builds, and expands the customer relationship and key points of contact at all levels within the customer's organization.
- Coordinates, directs and develops key strategies and tactics to achieve key performance objectives, including revenue generation and margin enhancement. Functional areas include but are not limited to: pricing strategy, program development and implementation, category management, marketing, forecasting, rebate administration, sales reporting, brand standards and product development.
- Lead and actively participate in the development of new products and programs with key internal and external stakeholders to address customer needs and bring value to the customer and brand partners.
- Lead the planning and execution of all brand wide initiatives. Lead all customer facing activities including product presentations, trade shows and customer sponsored events.
- Conduct business reviews with customer at least quarterly.
- Oversee contract negotiation and implementation, including contractual agreement terms, rebate structure and pricing structure. Leads the development and presentation for Requests for Proposal.
- Work closely with other functional areas including Product Development, Marketing, Planning, Field Sales, Corporate Accounts, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Finance to surround the customer and exceed their expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or Marketing required. MBA highly preferred.
- 10 years related experience, including 5 years in a sales oriented role and managing large, multi-location customers. Cosmetic brand marketing, management and/or sales a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), listening, interpersonal and professional interactive, and negotiation skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal team and customers. Understands team dynamics and works well independently and within a team structure. Capable of working with others in proactive and constructive manner.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Respond promptly to requests for information and operates with a sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts (including pricing and forecasting)