|Title: Regional Manager of Marketing & Communications
|Location: Joliet, IL
|Job Code: 97817837
|Compassionate care is our calling.
Is it yours?
As the largest Catholic health system based in Illinois, Presence Health offers the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of patients through high-quality, holistic care delivered within an environment that is guided by a strong sense of purpose. If you would like to make the most of your talents and enhance the well-being of others, we are seeking a highly enthusiastic and effective:
REGIONAL MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
The individual we seek coordinates and implements internal and external communications activities including marketing, public relations, social media and internal communications that support the mission, values, strategic goals and services of the assigned region within Presence Health. This includes the support and planning of programs designed to drive new businesses and utilization for facilities. Promote and maintains a positive brand image of the facilities within the assigned region as well as the system in the community. Collaborates with Marketing Strategy & Planning and Marketing Operations teams on marketing and communication initiatives to achieve highest possible outcomes.
- Marketing Communications Planning: Plan and implements marketing communications activities for the System. Participates in the development of annual and special marketing plans based on market research and consultation with appropriate senior management. Selects tactics and media, as well as utilizes in-house and outsourced resources as appropriate to best meet the identified goals, objectives and metrics for success.
- Marketing Research/Measurement: Assists with special market research projects for assigned facilities/services. Evaluates marketing reports, operational outcomes and measures to develop ROI or campaign summary reports of major marketing initiatives. Partners closely with Marketing Strategy & Planning team to share insights and analytical findings.
- Internal Consulting: Provides proactive and reactive marketing communications consulting the Regional Director of Marketing & Communications, and the System Director, Marketing & Communications for the region, as well as facility leaders on MarComm issues or activities. Informs relevant internal audiences about MarComm activities. Educates administrative groups, physicians, and staff on MarComm policies, practices and issues. Ensures compliance with policies and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Internal Communications: Develops and produces internal communication vehicles such as authorized newsletters designed to inform employees, volunteers, and physicians about programs/services offered. Upon request, writes articles, speeches, letters and reports for senior leadership. Assists with change communications tactics and messaging; works in collaboration with Regional Director, Marketing & Communications, and with System Internal & External Communications team for major projects.
- Public Relations: Supports the coordination of release of news and information to the electronic and print media including media relations and new media activities such as social networking and video to obtain favorable coverage and engagement. Manages editorial calendars, media releases, photo opportunities, media conferences and other media contacts. Supports all tracking of publicity for the System. Ensures appropriate response in times of crisis or disaster by serving as a resource for the Suburban region marketing and communication team. Partners closely with the regional MarComm team and the System Director of Media Relations & PR to provide communications support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques with consumer, physician and other influencers and referral sources.
- Solid understanding of the geographic market and regional health care landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication and presentation skills. Previous experience working with media and providing crisis communication support.
- Outstanding critical thinking, organizational and planning skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Basic mathematical aptitude required. Prior budgeting experience required.
- Previous experience in a health care or not-for-profit environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of applicable marketing communications experience with increasing responsibility. Additional experience as an employee in marketing communications for a multi-facility system is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite software programs. Internet research skills, desktop publishing software and industry specific software programs.
Learn more and apply now at: jobs.presencehealth.org Req. #21646
Equal Opportunity Employer
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.