Peter Mayer Advertising
|Title: Project Manager
|Location: New Orleans, LA
A Peter Mayer Project Manager is accountable for the following:
- Typically managing 1-3 clients -- working with the internal team to ensure operational efficiency on accounts and partnering closely with Account Managers, who manage client relations
- Being comfortable and cool-headed progressing a high-volume of work in a rapid environment
- Owning the facilitation and communication of tasks, responsibilities and deadlines to all account team members
- Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supervises and coordinates day-to-day work on all integrated projects of assigned clients, including traditional, broadcast and digital
- Provides timely status and reporting for all major deliverables to teams and managing supervisor
- Manages schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables’ dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed
- Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential issues and proactively recommend solutions to address them
The Project Manager position requires the following:
- Provable written communication skills (please send samples if you have them)
- Strong critical thinking patterns
- Flexibility, adaptability and diplomacy (we are a nice group of people)
- 2-5 years of interactive and print project management/production experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project, PowerPoint and other common communication tools; demonstrated understanding of interactive creative/production process. Certifications a plus
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
How We Position Ourselves
Peter Mayer is an independent, integrated marketing agency.
We use cultural insights to connect brands with people.
- Culture Mapping – a unified brand and media strategy process that uses cultural insights to elevate brands into lifestyle.
- Cultural Prototyping – our 360-degree approach to creative development centered around the user journey, driven by a “big idea.”
The following values are the bedrock of our internal culture:
- Be Better Together.
- Be Honest + Fair.
- Be Generous.
- Be Curious.
- Be All In.
- Be Uniquely You.
We are proud of our diversity: cultural, ethnic, life-style--we love being an EOE.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.