|Title: Project Coordinator
|Location: Birmingham, AL
WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Brands today must build stronger customer intimacy in order to keep pace with their competitors. Customers desire human relationships with the brands they buy. They want real-time communications. They expect personalized experiences, mobile experiences, excellent customer service and greater satisfaction. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by strengthening the human connections between a brand and its customers. Only by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey can we leverage the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
Project Coordinators are responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time, ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. Project Coordinators are responsible for communicating relevant project information to the account leadership (e.g. status, risk, issues and deliverables). This position will report to the Program Manager as part of a team structure. Impeccable communication and organizational abilities are a prerequisite for consideration.
• Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management.
• Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
• Manages/works with Senior Project Manager to manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production).
MONITORING – SCHEDULING, FINANCIALS, RISK MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
• Manages team and company systems including Advantage, iMeet Central and Jira to ensure proper project management.
• Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, budget wrap-ups, etc.
• Works with Resource Management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources.
• Follows internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts.
• Works well independently and follows standard policies and procedures; recommends improvements as appropriate.
• 1-2 years of experience managing interactive projects, with an emphasis on email development, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, email development, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
• Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and perform resource allocations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Fundamental Microsoft Project and MS Office skills.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects.
• Positive, team-player attitude.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.