State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
|Location: Bloomington, IL
|Job Code: 98434109
Number of Openings:
Professional/Technical Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides single-point production leadership for cross-functional department teams; teams responsible for both development and production of projects created in a variety of media formats.
- Works closely with creative leadership to ensure deliverables are strategically sound, appropriately resourced and budgeted, delivered on-time and executed with passion.
- Consults both business partners and internal teams on communication platforms, audience analysis, communication/marketing strategy, message development and identification of delivery options.
- Helps cultivate a high-performing, empowered culture - positioning production teams for success.
- Serves as a resource to creative and business partners, providing insight into production logistics necessary for successful, creative project execution.
- Anticipates, identifies and resolves production or project issues.
- Is accountable for delivering on and elevating the creative execution of the project.
- Manages multiple projects and works efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates and applies thorough knowledge of Company and department goals, strategies and vision, and contractual and compliance standards such as brand, intellectual property, copyright and trademark guidelines.
- Applies knowledge of production, communication and/or creative issues in providing consulting services to business partners and departmental units.
- Requests, engages creative team members based on the needs of the project, bringing the right resources to the project at the right time.
- Applies knowledge of the creative project workflow, production processes.
- Balances the requirements of the project with available resources, right-sizing investment in time and money.
May require involvement in leadership-approved education programs and activities as applicable for continued development.
- May be subject to working outside of normal working hours, including weekends.
- Job may require travel via commercial transportation and/or operating motor vehicles.
- May require lifting up to 60 pounds.
State Farm Creative Services is looking for a focused content production leader who has experience matching strategic creative needs with an effective logistical plan for the execution of broadcast television, digital video and multi-media campaign work. The Producer is responsible for working with the creative team to translate the creative idea into a solid, executable production plan.
- A minimum of 5 years of television or digital video production experience required.
- Experience with film-style production, production budgets, organization and scheduling.
- Top-notch communication skills, initiative, accountability and team-leadership skills essential.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of creative personalities and motivate their best performance.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with production of national television commercials preferred.
- Familiarity with AICP guidelines preferred.
*Examples of video production and /or multi-deliverable campaign production experience will be required.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.