Who we are: Printful is a successful print-on-demand dropshipping company that prints and ships print products like t-shirts, leggings, and hats for ecommerce stores. We promote new brand creation and help aspiring entrepreneurs launch and grow their online businesses! We're headquartered in Chatsworth, CA, we opened a second larger facility in Charlotte, NC, in the Fall of 2016, and we recently launched a facility in Europe. We're a team of over 350 people, and we've printed more than 3 million shirts since 2013! We believe in integrity, initiative, and experimentation. These are our core values and the blueprint for our unique culture.
The story of Printful
Why is it great to work here?
- You can make an impact on the growth of the company.
- Work with friendly, talented and easy-going individuals.
- Open, warm, energetic, and collaborative culture.
- Fun company events.
- Opportunities to grow within the company. Our COO started as an intern!
- Opportunities to learn different skill sets.
- Company sponsored (partial contribution) health, dental, and vision benefits. PTO and paid holidays.
We value talented individuals who:
- Have a “Get Sh*t Done” attitude.
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality.
- Take pride in the work they do.
- Love to learn new skills.
- Thrive in open, collaborative environments, where teamwork and togetherness is everything.
When you come to work, you'll be:
- Responsible for producing high quality images of merchandise and product, consistent with brand concept, vision and voice.
- Lighting and shooting on- and off-figure products to be used in print and digital media
- Photographing models in studio and on location to execute special campaigns as assigned
- Working with and directing models on set to capture the functionality, features, benefits and uniqueness of individual products
- Consistently producing images that are within established guidelines
- Ensuring a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography created and distributed
- Managing video shooting, editing, post production and delivering the final product.
- Maintaining a workflow that ensures that daily production requirements are met
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Photography Portfolio
- Video shooting and editing experience
- Strong customer focus
- Strong organization and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace, under tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Able to communicate easily and clearly at all levels
Printful provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.