Veeqo lets high-growth ecommerce businesses build an Amazon-like inventory and fulfillment operation that means the right products get to the right customers at the right time - every time. Veeqo plugs into all the major sales channels and shipping carriers, allowing businesses to manage a centralised, streamlined flow of orders, inventory, picking and packing, shipping, purchasing, reporting and more. It’s an ecommerce supersoftware that makes scaling your ecommerce operations dramatically more efficient.
A high growth tech company which has raised over £7m from top investors like Octopus, with over 80 team members across the world, a remote first culture and “office hubs” in Wales, USA, Canada and Kyrgyzstan. We’ve recently expanded to America, where our sales are taking off.
About the Role
As Partner Marketing Manager at Veeqo, you will be charged with leveraging partnerships to spread our story and drive qualified leads from partners to Veeqo.
Partnerships, when done right, can be the foundation stone of a B2B SaaS growth model. And the ecommerce space presents a particularly rich and varied ecosystem to build in. In fact, over 34,000 agencies referred a business to Shopify last year.
- You’ll build on our existing go to market for web and marketing agencies, equipping them with the materials and incentives they need to introduce Veeqo to their clients. We capitalise on the fact that agencies are keen to expand the ways they can support their clients. Or as one partner puts it, ‘we handle everything before the buy button, Veeqo helps us help our clients with what happens after’.
- You’ll drive leads via our integration partners, potentially including: shipping carriers (USPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more), ecommerce website builders (Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and more), marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, and more), along with apps for customer support, accounting, and more.
- You’ll own our relationship with customer review sites, industry affiliates, and other demand aggregators, e.g. Capterra, Software Advice, G2, TrustPilot, Shopify, working to keep our reviews up to date.
- You’ll help us build on our established strategic partnerships with some of the biggest players in the industry.
- You’ll ensure partners have a great onboarding experience and are always abreast of the latest developments at Veeqo.
- You’ll report into our head of growth and have a dotted line into our head of partnerships .
We will accept candidates from the US, Canada, UK, and EU. All candidates must have native-level fluency in spoken and written English.
- 3+ years of working in B2B Saas marketing.
- A strong understanding of the SaaS partnership ecosystem, with a proven track record of generating quality inbound leads via partnerships. *You must be able to demonstrate where you have delivered growth through partnerships*
- Demonstrable experience acquiring new partners. You know how to leverage customer campaigns to target new partners and build campaigns specifically for partner acquisition.
- Demonstrable experience acquiring leads from partners. You’re an excellent communicator and you know how to nurture your relationships via email, social, content.
- You’re numerate and highly organised, capable of managing a budget across multiple partners.
- An autonomous, fast-learner who can operate in a fast-changing environment.
- Added bonus: experience acquiring ecommerce businesses.
Please remember the above list reflects the skills and experience we’re hoping for in candidates but it’s not an exhaustive checklist. If you think you could add value to Veeqo and you have a willingness to learn fast, please go ahead and apply - even if you think you might be missing some elements.
Our ways of working
As a transparent, high trust business we value low ego, get it done type humans, who enjoy working in a collboarative and supportive environment. From grand ideas to hands on implementation, you will be exposed to a huge variety of projects and will bring passion to the task however big or small. We are a friendly, helpful bunch who work very hard but value healthy balance, family, friends and all the good stuff that makes us smile!
- 33 days annual leave (including national holidays)
- Remote / flexible work-location
- Spotify and Gym memberships
- Apple Macbook Pro laptop
- Learning budget
- Competitive salary
- Share options