We have an immediate opening for a smart motivated individual to help with our day-to-day operations. You should be self-sufficient and ready to take on a challenging and fast-paced role. You’ll be responsible for making sure the operation runs smoothly and the team has what they need to succeed.
- Organize and manage a complex calendar, scheduling meetings with clients, partners, and prospects.
- Coordinate meeting preparation, compile, and distribute meeting notes with clear action items and owners.
- Generate progress reports and distribute them to team members and client stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and provide administrative support for all business review meetings.
- Communicate with internal and external contacts to ensure that all projects are being executed on in a timely manner.
- Inbox triage for our general email accounts.
- General assistance to the rest of the team as needed.
- Handling various office administravia.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while multitasking and maintaining a strong eye for details
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Solid interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- High level of professional maturity, integrity, and a solid work ethic
- Ability to maintain company confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations a plus
- Lives in or very close to Atlanta.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with operations or project management, preferably in a consulting company or digital agency.
- Ability to keep up with the fast pace of a dynamic business environment.
- Very comfortable working with high-level business executives.
Compensation and Perks:
- Salary commensurate with experience plus a commission on sales and performance-based bonuses.
- Group health insurance including dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Flexible work environment — some in office, some virtual (work from anywhere).
About Nine Labs:
Nine Labs is a strategic product design consultancy. Our clients are some of the world’s biggest brands and the most exciting startups.
We’re focused on being a great place for smart people to do their best work. We’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome people from all backgrounds. Since we’re a results only work environment, we don’t care as much about when or where you do your work, so long as you get it done right the first time, on time, and on budget. Come as you are, wear what’s appropriate for the day’s tasks, and do solid work.