North American Title Group
|Title: Multimedia Graphic Designer
|Location: Miami, FL
JOB TITLE: Multimedia Graphic Designer
REPORTS TO: National Marketing Director
EFFECTIVE DATE: 4/06/2017
The Multimedia Graphic Designer is a key role on our in-house creative team within the Corporate Marketing Division. The Multimedia Graphic Designer will concept and execute quality creative delivering world-class designs across all platforms. Our Creative Team produces internal and B2B communications across a wide variety of media and formats including marketing collateral, sales tools, demand generation campaigns (e-mail, direct, digital), corporate web site, video production & editing, webcasts and executive presentations. This talented team member will be responsible for executing designs that follow brand style guidelines while providing a clearly branded storytelling approach promoting products and services and reinforcing the company’s brand value. This is a high visibility role and with that comes the benefit of direct access to and collaboration with the company’s management team.
The Multimedia Graphic Designer is responsible for creating engaging presentations of images and information for various media. We are looking for someone with a strong foundation in art, including video, animation, motion graphics, or 3D design.
- Undergraduate degree in Graphics or related field, plus 3 years of experience as a graphic designer or an Associates of Arts Degree and 5 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of print and the web. A strong working knowledge and experience in design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (Kentico preferred)
- Working knowledge of Mac OS
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects and Dreamweaver
- Advanced working knowledge of Final Cut Pro
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced Working knowledge of video production and video editing
- Video, Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in multi-media environment for integrated campaigns.
- Demonstrated skills in camera operation, audio recording and editing.
- Demonstrated skill in supporting messaging/branding efforts
- Demonstrated skill in communicating complex technical and business processes via visual media
- Animation and motion graphics skills.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and develop innovative designs.
- Ability to design print projects, including brochures, catalogs, flyers, postcards and packaging while maintaining brand consistency.
- Ability to follow directions to design online advertising campaigns, emails, banners, and other web projects that require understanding of the brand.
- The right candidate is an ambitious, aggressive, hard-working, self-starter, who is well organized and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables with limited supervision.
- Must also have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The following duties are typical of those performed by associates in this job title; however, assigned duties may vary and associates may perform other related duties, and not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each associate in the job title or at a particular location.
Under general supervision:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Uses knowledge of current video and graphic software combining technical, creative and marketing skills to develop user-friendly designs for print, video & web.
- Conceptualizes and designs different promotional pieces which could be part of major campaigns including banners, emails, promotional landing pages, brochures, flyers, posters, videos, etc.
- Understands, manipulates, color corrects, and edits photography files to be used on our different projects.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the design and web fields. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Stays abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technology.
- Collaborates with Regional teams on design and delivery of collateral material.
- Ability to manage stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Modify designs based on feedback from various departments and managers.
- Ability to be creative and "think outside the box" to create designs to the brand standards of North American Title.
- Must make suggestions on design based on the feedback of the project.
- Prepare web ready graphic files and works closely with the development team to optimize the elements according to professional web standards.
- Designs multimedia layouts, graphics, logos, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs.
- Setup, operation and basic maintenance of audio and video recording equipment.
- Setup and operation of lighting, backdrops, furniture and props used in video shoots.
- Setup and operate camera(s) during video shoots.
- Edit and post video content as directed within an agreed upon deliverable timetable.
- Edits composition and design of video and audio productions.
- Maintains and organizes production files and archives.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Scheduled Hours Per Week: x
Shift: Day. Selected positions may be required to work alternate shifts.
Overtime: As required
- Video Camera - x
- Audio Mics x
- Audio Equipment x
- Photocopier - x
- Computer - x
- Typewriter - x
- Fax Machine - x
- Calculator - x
- Telephone - x
- Pen/Pencil - x
- Motor vehicle - x
- Sustained posture/sitting - x
- Sustained attentiveness - x
- Standing - x
- Walking - x
- Lifting - x
- Squatting - x
- Bending - x
- Reaching - x
- Twisting - x
- Crawling - x
- Kneeling - x
- Climbing - x
- Driving - x
- Up to 10 lbs. - x
- Up to 20 lbs. - x
Lifting/carrying requirements include lifting and carrying files, escrow files, loan packages, boxes of files, reams of paper, boxes of paper, supplies, telephone, calculators, etc. Generally, carrying consists of carrying the foregoing throughout the suite of offices. Generally, lifting consists of lifting the foregoing waist high, and occasionally over the head.
- Speech, vision, hearing, and touch.
- Normal temperature/humidity ranges for interior and exterior job duties. This work is typically performed indoors in a typical office environment, but selected positions may involve limited exposure to elements in picking up or delivering materials, and/or environmental exposures unique to a particular setting, such as in changing toner cartridges.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
Please refer to North American’s Employment Handbook for Associates for information pertaining to job descriptions and development. Associates are expected to know, understand, and perform the regular, on-going duties and responsibilities associated with their job. Most jobs have unknown or unexpected elements which emerge, such as additional duties and responsibilities, an unexpected workload, special projects, or shortened deadlines. Additionally, detailed, written job descriptions are not always available or current. Further, the Company may add-to, modify, or delete duties, tasks, or responsibilities of any particular position within a job title without prior notice. Therefore, it is important for associates to discuss their job duties and performance regularly with their supervisor and to maintain a clear understanding of performance expectations. Each associate is primarily responsible for his or her own growth and development and is encouraged to develop and upgrade skills, knowledge and work habits in order to do a better job. North American Services reserves the right to transfer, promote, demote, or otherwise reassign an associate to a different position, location, job assignment or compensation level when in its sole discretion circumstances warrant. Nothing in this job description is intended to alter, or alters, the “at-will” status of associate’s employment relationship with the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.