|Title: Medical Editor
|Location: Duluth, GA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is seeking an experienced medical editor who can support for a portfolio of pharmaceutical and healthcare brands by demonstrating consistent attention to detail and a relentless dedication to delivering high quality digital tactics including branded and unbranded campaigns, websites, banner ads, and other printed and digital materials.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding editing, fact checking, and proofreading services for all assigned projects
- Follow established procedures and processes to ensure efficiency and quality
- Enforce FDA, AMA, and brand style guidelines; contribute to brand style guides as appropriate
- Understand each brand and related disease state as well as each project’s objective
- Prioritize multiple projects appropriately to meet all deadlines
- Occasionally attend meetings related to assigned projects
- Proactively manage workload, and escalate concerns relating to quality and timing as needed
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues, especially project managers and copywriters
- 4+ years of healthcare agency editing experience
- An eye for detail and accuracy; mastery of English grammar
- A proven track record of collaborative teamwork, and excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, thoughtful, and creative problem-solving abilities
- Thorough knowledge of AMA style (10th Edition)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Sharepoint
- Commitment to go above and beyond to produce the very best work
- BS or BA degree
- Familiarity with Veeva Vault a plus
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Williamsburg, Virginia, Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.