|Title: Media Supervisor
|Location: San Francisco, CA
|Media + Data Science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a proprietary trading desk, big data stack, and a wide set of professional tools. With our focuses on programmatic media, search, and negotiated media, we are helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
The Media Supervisor is the primary point person for media planning and execution. This is a management position accountable for handling all aspects of the planning, implementation and tracking of media campaigns. They are primary client contacts for the plan and set the strategic media approach and execution for their campaigns. The Media Supervisor is also responsible for developing their planning teams' skills and abilities and to evaluate team member performance.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the bay area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- Supervise Assistant Media Planner and Media Planner, ensuring structure and support in their roles
- Balance, prioritize and properly assign work associated with multiple, concurrent projects
- Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, helping to translate into digital objectives/strategies
- Along with AMD, develop sound, strategic media plans based on client marketing, use of media research and consumer insights
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of all client campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-campaign reporting
- Identifying and/or surfacing process enhancements/changes where necessary to ensure the most efficient workflow
- Build strong relationships within the media community in order to bring Clients innovative/first-to-market opportunities
- Supervise negotiation of media buys and ensure the most competitive rates are secured
- Build and maintain strong Client relationships; set appropriate expectations and ensure timely creation & delivery of work
- Play an active role in meetings, helping to bring new ideas, and carry out the smart ideas of others
- Lead media relationships with account/creative/analytics teams
- Oversees metrics evaluation and optimization recommendations
- Keep abreast of current events, media trends and any target/market/ industry trends that impact business
- Seek-out innovative media opportunities and provided clients with strategic POVs
- Successful experience in online media planning/buying
- Accomplished and fair negotiator, with strong working relationships within the media sales community
- Excellent communication & client management skills
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Knowledge of research resources such as MRI & comScore
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of DoubleClick products
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.