The media specialist works with the Director of Media Services for Love & Company and its clients to coordinate the day-to-day tasks involved in the successful implementation of predetermined traditional and digital media strategies as well as manage the administrative tasks associated with the media department.
Media Specialist Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to identify trends and insights
- Execute A/B and multivariate experiments in AdWords/Analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization for internal and external clients via Google AdWords
- Be aware of client digital assets and use them to achieve lead generation results on various digital platforms.
- Set up goals in Google Analytics and AdWords for conversion tracking.
- Initially assisting in the creation of digital advertising account setup, with the ability to eventually perform the process from start to completion by oneself.
- Ongoing digital campaign optimization, such as bid updates, keyword analysis and additions, ad creation, etc.
- Create and manage Facebook ad campaigns based on strategic direction.
- Collaborate with media director to identify keyword opportunities, media platforms, and content/assets to develop successful campaigns
- Maintain current information on changes and best practices in SEO and digital marketing
- Place (and eventually negotiate) traditional media insertion orders.
- Collect tearsheets from media vendors.
- Manage media invoices.
- Collect and compile lead data as well as research media publication costs.
Additional Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage predetermined campaign expenses and adhere to budgets
- Execute campaign strategy/tactics developed by media directors and/or integrated media services (IMS) team members
- Review/compile media strategy narrative during the media macro planning, assessment and/or proposal creation process.
- Draft and keep track of best practice documentation and instructional checklists that complement the IMS department and its clients.
- Manage the revenue recognition process for digital advertising optimization and setup projects, as well as media expenses.
This is a mid-entry level position on the IMS team. The individual should have the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or equivalent
- Work well in a team environment and have strong communications skills
- Well-organized and have the ability to multi-task and manage workload efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience with Google AdWords and Analytics (Google Certification preferred)
- Experience placing traditional media desired, by not required
- Basic knowledge of Macintosh computers, especially with Microsoft Office and database management
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
Love & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.