|Title: Media Planner/Buyer
|Location: Phoenix, AZ
|POSITION TITLE: Media Planner/Buyer
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, Media
STATUS: Full-time, Exempt
Plan, purchase and negotiate media plans across various mediums that may include TV, Radio, Print, Out of Home, etc. Work with Account Executives, Strategy, Interactive Media, and Creative to develop media plans. Form good relationships with advertising vendors to obtain the best prices and values for our campaigns. Steward the purchased media to make sure all is delivered as ordered.
- Media planning – media plan development and write up with input from account service and strategy team
- Collaborate with Interactive media team on digital planning for integrated media plans
- Buying – negotiate media costs and added value. Issue IO’s for media purchased. Issue buy summary to client and account executive as required. Strata buying software experience required.
- Update Media Plans as revisions occur
- Maintain contacts and relationships with vendors.
- Provide all necessary specs, deadlines and traffic contacts to the account team so materials can be delivered correctly and on time.
- Billing – approve media invoices and approve agency media billing for clients monthly
- Stewardship – post TV schedules, review all invoices for accurate rates, dates, and placement to ensure everything runs as ordered. Steward added value and give summary to client. Get spot times weekly as client’s request. Provide POV’s of media opportunities as requested.
- Communicate with client/account service on media issues and recommendations
- Pull media research and information for new business or for current client requests
- Attend client meetings and new business presentations as requested
- All other duties assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years in Media Buying and Planning with a variety of media. Preferably at least 1 years in Phoenix market
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience buying TV and Radio with Strata Media Buying software
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly organized, with ability to multi task in a face paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of digital media is a plus
- Computer proficiency of Word, Powerpoint, and prefer advanced knowledge and experience with Excel
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.