DAKCS Software Systems
|Title: Marketing Specialist
|Location: West Haven, UT
Here's who we are: DAKCS Software Systems is an industry leader in simplifying the process of accounts receivable management and collection software by creating innovative cloud and on-premise collection agency management software solutions. We specialize in accounts receivable management, collection management, predictive dialing/IVR, e-payment, client access, self-service and e-signature requirements with elegantly designed, configurable enterprise solutions.
Here's who we are looking for: A full-time Marketing Strategist to join our sales and marketing team. We are looking for a data-driven individual with the ability to analyze a market, build a strategy to increase brand awareness, and improve our lead generation.
In this role, you should fit the T-shaped marketing model of having a light level of knowledge in a broad array of marketing skills and a deep knowledge/ability in the following:
- Create, plan and implement content strategies to improve lead generation
- Email, video, and social campaigns with the goal of improving traffic and leads
- Create value-added blogs to increase traffic and leads
- Tools & metrics such as SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics to track user behavior and campaign performance
- Ability to create brand consistency and identity
- HTML and website design
Here's what you need to be successful in this role: You must love working in a team environment but also value autonomy.
Additional things to help you be successful are:
Here's what you will love about us:
- At least 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Understanding how to create and implement a marketing strategy
- Strong data analytical skills
- Proven experience in increasing pipeline velocity
- Enjoy working to improve your skills
- Enjoy working for a company with deep roots and a relaxed and engaging vibe
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company is a bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Very stable & challenging work
- Joining a company who highly values its employees
- Casual environment
- Medical, dental, life, disability, generous paid time off, holiday pay
- Bi-monthly massages
- Company celebrations
- Recreational allowance - Yes we pay you to have fun!
- Much more
Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, or any other factor prohibited by law or regulation. DAKCS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (M/F/D/V).
DAKCS participates in E-Verify. Through participation in the E-Verify program, DAKCS electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number of all new hires.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.